Chapter 3

This chapter will be in third person. It is the story of the parents after Amberlynn gets taken.

。。。。。。。

Lisa and Matthew were sitting in the living room in silence. What everybody in town and friends with them didn't know, was the anger that boiled inside of Matthew. No matter what he did, he always felt the hatred of his four year old twins. Brooklyn was the one that he liked. Never disobeying order, causing trouble, or having an attitude. Amberlynn knew inside that her dad didn't like her. So every chance she got she would try to slip away. From everything that ever happened in their home. She tried to drown herself when her dad told her that he wished he had never gotten her mom pregnant with her.

"I don't know what to even say to you. You just let MY child get taken!" Lisa started to accuse her husband.

"You didn't do anything either!"

"I was protecting the child that you would give your life up for! But Amberlynn is gone because of you! You knew the danger of what you did and didn't take the threat seriously!" Tears started to run down the cheeks of the shook up mother.

Matthew shook is head in distaste. "You know she would have grown up and made mistakes to dishonor this family. We have rules and she didn't follow what I told her."

"She is four years old, Matthew! What do you want a little girl that doesn't even know how to fully talk yet to do when her dad says he wished he never had her! Answer that!" Lisa got up and stormed outside to where her little girl was.

"Momma!" The little girl cried as she ran into her mom's arms. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing baby." She told her daughter. "We are leaving for a little while."

"But I don't wanna leave! Amby is gone and I miss her."

"I know, but we need to leave for a while so you don't get taken too. Momma needs her little girl." Tears started to trickle down her cheeks as she carried her screaming daughter to her car. Lisa had always had extra clothes in her car because they used to go on trips all the time. She buckled her daughter in and took off.

While she was running from the problems, Matthew was running to the problem. He learned that his wife left and took his little girl. His anger made him have sexual anger against his wife. So he found the person that made him a little easier to deal with. He found the girl that he had been sleeping with for the last year and a half.

She slept with her almost everyday. Sending his wife to do chores or go places far away so he could sleep around. She didn't know, but had a feeling that their marriage was about to end.

He had gotten this girl pregnant only to find out that it was Lisa's sister. He got married to Veronica after two months of his wife being gone. Lisa had known that he remarried and kept tabs with her sister.

Veronica had four kids with Matthew and had a happy life with him. Lisa never wanted to move on, but a year with her daughter and husband made her think about life. On Brooklyn's fifth birthday, she had met a man that helped with a birthday party company.

They went out for awhile, and Brooklyn even took a liking to him. Calling him dad a few times. Brooklyn knew in her heart that she had to find her sister. Her mom never told her the real story of her sister's disappearance because of her young age.

Lisa eventually married and moved on having two kids with her new husband Josh.

Brooklyn was the outcast even though the two other kids grew up as her siblings not knowing that Josh wasn't her real dad. It wasn't until Brooklyn's sixteenth birthday that she felt a tug to leave and look for her sister. She did it on a day that nobody would be home to hold her back or make her second guess herself.

Lisa was devastated that she had lost both of her kids. She kept them in mind as she continued her life. She knew that she wouldn't be able to stop Brooklyn from leaving and looking for her sister. She just wished that before their birth, she knew the threat was real.

Matthew on the other hand didn't even think about his other kids nor did he tell anybody else about them. Just saying he didn't know what they were talking about, or making sure to make up a lie to make them leave.

Brooklyn traveled the world with a girl she met at an airport in Texas. She was a few years younger than Brooklyn, but she was like a little sister to her. Her name was Nicole Brasher. Brooklyn had to make up a last name so she would know that they were related. They moved together in search of their sister without either of them knowing just how close to the destination they really were.