Chapter 2

I would like to dedicate this chapter to an amazing writer. I want to thank you!

@hey_its_delilah

Thanks girl!!

Here is chapter two...
。。。。。。。。。。。

Sitting on the now cold bed, I was thinking to myself. Every plan had been stopped in some way. Every move of my life destroyed someone else. I had gotten a letter from the master the day after James had died. He told me that if I didn't do what he said or what anyone told me, that he was going to kill my parents.

I was kind of happy with the letter. I mean my parents were going to die, but it's not like they have tried. It has been fourteen years and I'm still in this hell hole! They basically just gave me up that day. My dad didn't fight with the master to get me back. Mom didn't cry on my dad's shoulder because her four year old daughter got kidnapped right in front of her. Both of my parents loved me, but that day they seemed like they didn't even know me.

Nobody knew that I had a picture of them with me. The night of my twelfth birthday, the master had a Bon fire for me. He said that if there was anything we were keeping secrets from, place it in the fire. So I did. I watched my parents smiling faces slowly burn to ash. Just like my heart.

Memories of them after that day were just of them getting rid of me. I started to give up trying after that. James saved me and he died, trying to get me out. I hadn't seen anybody since then. Not leaving for my birthday, or any other reason.

A loud bang on my door on my door pulled me from my thoughts. I stood up, tired of being pushed around. I yanked the door open. "What."

A rough hand came down on my cheek. The stinging was nothing compared to what I have gone through here. "Don't talk to me like that. Now, I want you to make room for another person. They will be arriving tomorrow."

What? I never had new people. Well one girl when I was eight. I pulled her hair out because she was yelling and hitting me. I had only spent a week with her. In the small cell that I had. I got the pleasure of sleeping on the cold floor with no blanket or pillow. And since it was my cell first, I pushed her off of the bed. She got moved and nothing has been said about her yet.

To accompany the new guest, I moved all of my stuff to one side of the drawer. The master had a girl take me shopping for a few pairs of clothes. Shopping meant going to the dirtiest and cheapest place they could find. i had to go inside by myself because she didn't want to be seen with me.

My shoes were set to one side of the dresser. I had three pairs of shoes. One for walking around my room, one for when company is over, and one for the times I try to escape.

I got a rag from the bathroom and started to wash the furniture. If the master saw the room dirty and a new guest came, I would be chained outside again.

Yeah, sounds like a great way to escape. Except the chains are tied to my arms and legs. I now have scars from yanking on them so hard it cut through my wrists.

I heard a knock on the door. Again. "Coming." I opened the door and a girl about my height stood in front of me. "And you are?"

"I'm Brooklyn Paige Brasher." Her voice trembled.

"Brooke? Is that really you?" My heart clenched at the thought of my twin sister being here. She was my only safety bubble.

"Brooke!" I ran yelling. Tears were running down my face. My hands were shaking and nothing calmed me down.

"Hey Lynn. It's alright. I'm here. Nothing will hurt you." My twin sister hugged my shoulders. Even though we were only four, we were best friends.

"Dad won't know. He is mean and will hit me." My cries came out in hiccups.

"He is coming. Hide sissy." She started pushing me out of our room to go outside. "Don't look back." In secret code she said 'I'll get to you. I love you.'

"Lynn?" Her voice sounded like she was about break down completely. "I'm so sorry. I looked everywhere for you. I tried to get the cops, but dad told them not to get involved."

I held her close to me. "Shhh. It's ok."

"Lynn? What did they do to you? The whole way here a guy was talking about... Having sex with a girl here. Said she was trying to get with a guard."

"I was raped. Since I was thirteen. And the guard was James. He sorta became my friend. Then master found out and made him rape me. But with James, it's wasn't just sex. It was more than that." My cheeks started to burn as I thought about James.

"I'm sorry babe. But the guy talking was saying something about a James. Like saying he was about to have a great night with the new girl." My eyes widened as she kept talking.

James was alive. My best friend down here was alive. And my twin gets to share all of the this room and crap with me.

One question that was stuck in my mind was, why is she here? Out of everybody that they could have chosen, it was Brooklyn.

Why?

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

So why do you think they chose her twin sister?

And James is alive???? Hmmm...

•Comment

•vote

•fan

LoveMeLatte <4