Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Mali's P.O.V

i woke up with the light beaming down on my face. Ugh it was friday and we had no school, since we got about 3inches of snow and our town is more country than anything. I looked at my alarm clock, 12:30 damn i can never wake up early not that i mind. I go to sit up when a shocking pain rips through my stomach.

"ahhhh!!!!!" i screamed knowing no one would hear me sine they were out. I grabbed mystomach curling in a tight ball trying to calm the pain and after about 10 minutes the pain died down finally.

I knew why i was having this pain and i felt horrible, weak tired. I was starving myself for what selfish pleasures yah sure it was bad and unhealthy but im done. Done with feeling unhappy, done with everything i guess.

I have been starving for about a week now and all hunger is practically gone. I just felt numb inside and not to mention tired and weak. God why do i do this to my fucking self i hate it yet ive lost 20lbs and still losing it. So whatever i guess.

I got up reluctantly still unable to stand up correctly and went to my dresser to get dressed. It actually took a great while since my movements have been alot slower than usual.

Ziva is going to come over tonight so i need to atleast pretend things are normal. Well as normal as things can be for me.

The hours passed quickly and come around 5 i called her house to make sure if she was still gonna come down.

RING

RING

RING

"hello"

"hey Ziva its me Mali"

"oh hey whats up i was getting my stuff ready"

"oh cool i was seeing if you were still...."oh shit another pain hit me an it was worsethan this morning

SHIT SHIT SHIT

"Mali are you alright" I closed my eyes shut and started counting backwards from 10 and the pain seized up ok i can somewhat speak

"um yah i just uh hit my leg on the table thats all anyway what time you comming over" i asked her quickly trying to avoid the questions i was never a good liar when it came to her"

"oh um okay anyway my dads bringing me up after my mom leaves im lucky there still letting me come they said i need to hang out with you more"

"holy crap thats odd"

"yah i know but they said something to be that i need to talk to you about when i get there" she sounded worried about me it was weird.

"um ok well ill c yah later" and before i could do anything another wave of pain went through me and i screamed in the phone

"Mali, MALI"

"ill c you later.. ahh!" i quickly shut my phone cutting the line off and moments later my phone rang and i had to answere it she will just keep calling.

"WHAT ZIVA" i was still in pain god this hurts so bad

"mali are you ok"

"yah YAH um sure just dont worry about it ill see yah in a few"

"ok we WILL talk later" then the phone went dead

After that i curled back on the couch so when she knocked i would hear it and held my stomach. My parents were gonna be out probably at a bar or watever as usually everyweekend.

Apparently i had dozed off because what only felt like minutes became hours and before i knew it i heard a knock at the door.

I slowly crawled off the couch towards the door and prayed my stomach didnt seize up again and im glad it didnt.