Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Mali's P.O.V

I wok up again in Ziva's arms at peace. This was the 7th time shes stayed in 2weeks including school days its been weirdbut we dont question.

Im back to normal eating wise besides the fact im happy in love with my bestfriend slash girlfriend. I can never get over saying that. That brought a smile to my face and i snuggled closer to her and she held me tigher.

"hey Mali"

"sorry did i wake you?"

"no ive been awake" then she leaned over and kissed my cheek and i blushed furiously everytime i always blush.

"you know ive been thinking we need to go public" i felt her arms well actually her whole body go stiff.

"why is that"

"well i mean its hard you know we cant do anything were so careful i dont want to hide yah know i mean Izzy keeps telling us to so what are we waiting for"

"yah ik we should but our parents MY parents im afraid Mali"

"yah i know me too, but im telling my mom and i would like it if you were there too and she can tell my dad i dont want to; and if you wanna tell your parents i will gladly go with you"

"ok fine i will but afterwards were going straight to my house if your mom will drive us"

"yah ok lets go"

We went down stairs and my dad was outside, perfect.

"mommy i gotta tell you something" i saw my mom stiffen and then shift awkwardly in her seat.

"yah whats up"

i look at Ziva and she nods her head and quickly whispers,"do it fast like a band aid"

so i did," MOMIAMBIZIVAISALESBIANANDWEAREGOINGOUT"

"what i didnt understand you"

"mom i am BI and Ziva is a Lesbian and we are going out" i said slowly and she just sat there quietly. After a few minutes i grew scared.

"mom" and then she looked at me and it made me want to cry.

"i dont approve of this one bit"

"mom i thought you wouldnt care"

"wouldnt WOULDNT CARE oh really its gross and ugh i cant stand to look at you either of you i want you both out of my house!"

i ran straight out of the room with Ziva and we called her parents asking if they could pick us both up and wed explain later, they agreed which was very odd.

I was balling my eyes out ithought she would understand and love me nomatter what i guess I was wrong.

I was quickly packed i had a suitcase full of stuff ready to go not everything just clothes 5days worth ill get the rest later if i have to.

When they pulled up they noticed we were crying and that we had luggage.

Shelia pulled me and Ziva in her embrace an tryed to calm us. She didnt ask questions jusy gave us questioning looks and the ride home was silent. Ziva layed her head on my shoulder and my head on her head. I didnt say goodbye my dad just watched not knowing what was going on mom would surely tell him.

When we arrived Jeremy was already there helping us Shelia told us to go inside and they get our stuff. They were acting so differently it was so freaking weird but when we reached her room we collapsed on her bed and curled up together and fell asleep.