Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Mali's P.O.V

"please please PLEASE will you go i cant go without you" Izzy begged practically on her hands and knees begging for us to go to the party. We were going to go but shes begging and it was hilarious.

"fine fine we will go ill just go ask my dad"

Yep i live with my dad again i was so happy. My mom apparently lives with one of her friends down in carolina. I didnt miss her one bit.

"Hey Daddy"

"what do you want Mali" he said lookig up from his laptop.

"i was wonderin if i could go to a party with Izzy and Ziva"

"well i dont know"

"please please PLEASE daddy please"

he looked at me for a second and then responded.

"oh alright fine just be careful ok you guys staying with Izzy"

"yep thank you so much daddy" i said grinning widely and gave him a hug and went out the door were Ziva and Izzy waited for me.

"i can go you guys" Then Ziva snaked her arm around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her back.

The kiss didnt last long because we were interupted by Izzy "coughing" awkwardly.

"yah im cool with this but id rather not see you guys make out alright" that got me and Ziva to blush and

laugh.

"sorry" we said inunison we do that alot its like we can read minds or something.

Since we were only freshman we had to have Izzys sister take us.

We arrived at her house so we could get ready. Seeing it was only 5 we had about 4 hours till the party started.

It took us well over 2 hours to get ready and we did look good.

Ziva had pulled her hair up and bumped up the front. She had eyeliner on and mascara and gold eyeshadow that matched her gold sparkly tanktop. She had on her liquid leggings on that looked stunning on her. And the last thing she had on was were these black flats on. That was her outfit.

Izzys outfit was different she had on a green dress shirt with a jean skirt on with green leggings that stop just above the ankle. Her shoes were here small wedges.She had only put on alittle eyeliner and mascara.

and green eyeshadow. Here blonde hair was straightend down.

My outfit involved my red plaid short and white skinny jeans with my red flats. My make was the whole scene look and so was my hair. I thought i looked pretty awsome along with everyone else, especially Ziva but hey what can i say shes my girlfriend.

Speaking of which today was our 2 month anniversery and i had bought her this really cute ring.

It was a simple silver ring with one diamond in the middle. When i first saw it it was beautiful. It may not be big but it was still amazing.

So i am going to give it to her now.

I grabbed Ziva by her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. At first she was confused by my sudden outburst, but then kissed me back.

After a few minutes i pulled away first out of breath."happy 2 month anniversery" i said smiling.

"happy aniversery to you to Mali" she said giving me a quick peck on the cheek.