Shes My Bestfriend and I Love Her

Can You Give it a Chance (please say yes)

Chapter one

Mali's P.O.V

 "Mal iyou better get your ass down here or Ziva is not staying!" my mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Ugh, I grumpily look at the clock, 6:45 am. Ugh, the thing I hate about school is how early you have to get up, it's ridiculous. You're expected to be there bright and early, and then you’re expected to stay up and pay attention. I mean, really, that's almost inhumanly possible. Okay, I may have exaggerated a bit. 

 Last week, we were learning about Romeo and Juliet and I almost fell asleep. Sorry, but I hated it. Really, who is stupid enough to kill themselves over someone they just met? Shakespeare worries me. Well I better get up before my mom has a hissy fit.

It’s Monday and Ziva's staying the night, because we have guitar lessons tomorrow after school from Derek. He taught himself how to play and we asked him if he could teach us. He said yes. .It was pretty awesome, but honestly I'm kind of nervous.

 Well, about Ziva staying the night at my house, because she hasn’t stayed at my house since I told her about being bi. Not that she didn’t want to, she just couldn’t, or at least that’s what I hope is the reason. But I am really excited about the guitar lessons they’re going to be awesome. You see, I have been secretly bisexual since 6th grade.

 Recently I accepted who I am, and who I am just so happens to be bi. I used to think I will get over it or just make myself ignore those feelings, but that never happened. When I figured it out, that I was actually into girls and not just guys, I cried a lot, but I finally got over it. Only a few weeks ago I told my best friend Ziva and she was supportive. I’ve had a crush on her since 7th grade. When she told me she used to have thoughts about girls, such as how she wanted to kiss some girls sometimes or had dreams about them, I took it all wrong. I got a little excited and accidently asked her out. You see, I’m secretive about being bi, so I wanted to "secretly" date her. I told her that I liked her, and had thoughts of kissing her. But she found out she wasn’t bi, and that she doesn’t even like girls that way. That confused me, but I didn’t question her. She said she didn’t care if I liked her, but she was still awkward about it; who wouldn’t be?

This is the first that she is staying at my house and sleeping in my bed since she found out. This should be interesting. Ziva and I have been friends since 2nd grade, which means we know everything about each other.  Then there is our other best friend, Izzy who I haven’t told yet, because I am scared to tell her. This is weird, because I shouldn’t be afraid to tell her. She’s supportive because she has a sister who is a lesbian.

 We all have been friends since 2nd grade and awkward enough, we have seen each other naked; well we all had underwear on. It’s a tradition at Izzys house, kind of like extreme truth or dare, but that’s beside the point. I think I started going bi then, since that 'tradition' started in 6th grade and I’m a 9th grader now.

My parents don’t know about my sexuality, they just assume I’m straight. I’d like to keep it that way for a while, besides I don’t think but I just can bring myself to tell them.

"Maliyou better be up!" ugh, will she ever give up, the damned woman?

"Yes mom!" Ugh, not really.

I had better get up.

Okay, first off I’m not a skinny person, I’m not even average. Ziva is very skinny, she eats like a freaking pig, but she still is a twig. Izzy is also not a skinny person; she’s basically like me, just a lot more comfortable with it. Every time I say something about my size, Ziva gets pissed. I hate it, I mean I’m not that fat, but I hate it. I wish I was normal sized. I have a pretty face, just not the body to match. I still wear skinny jeans though. They look good, just not as good as I wish they did.