Chapter 3

That year went by fast, Ginny and I continued to sleep in the same bed so the nightmares where less frequent, but  my full moons had gotten worse since my dream. I would throw up, have a head ache, I'd have to sit in the bath because I was having the shivers, and Ginny and I both started our periods so there was a whole week where we were moody.

Harry had joined us and we where now getting our wands and other supplies. Ginny had told me she had a crush on Harry, which broke my heart a little bit, but I did my best to hide it. 

Entering the book shop I saw Draco Malfoy and his family and did my best to avoid them. Harry was being insulted by Draco and Ginny tried to stand up for Harry, but Malfoy insulted her. making me extremely mad. "Stop it Malfoy!" I said and then saw Lucius. Mr Malfoy and Arthur where having an argument when Arthur jumped at Lucius. Draco looked at Ginny and scoffed and that was the last straw for me before I jumped at him and he and I fought. Hagrid pulled Arthur off of Lucius and Hermione pulled me off of Draco. Hermione scowled me and Hagrid scowled Arthur. "You could get in really big truble for that!" Hermione said, but I was just pulled away by Ginny thanking me for standing up for her.

When we finally arrived back at the burrow Molly got to cooking and Ginny ran up to her room. I went to follow her, but I was stopped by Harry. "Did I do something wrong?" He asked and I smiled. "No, she's just a little shy with you being so famous and all." I said and went back to following Ginny. 

"I dont want to embarrass myself y/n." She said sitting on her bed, her hair covered her face while she had her head in her hands. "You won't, if you can't be yourself then he'll never get to know the goofy ginny that I know." I smiled. slowly she lifted her head and a small smile made its way to her face. "Maybe your right, but what if your not. what if he hates me?" She asked, it felt like she was staring into my soul, her eyes full of hate. wether it be for herself or someone else. "then, you'll know hes not the one, don't hate yourself if your 'not good enough for him' because that doesn't matter." She smiled at me and the hate instantly left her eyes. "now, I know your hungry. why dont we---" Before I could finish my though she had her arm around mine and was dragging me down the stairs so she could get some food.

Ginny and I sat at the bottom of the stairs when my stomach started to scream, ginny couldn't hear it, and only I knew what it meant. "Sorry Gin, I need the bathroom, you go on to bed." I felt bad for lying, and that I had to leave ginny so I could get my wolfsbane from Molly. I ran to molly and she gave me the potion. I quickly, but quietly made my way to the little barn thing that Arthur had made for me. I drank my potion right as the moon came up.

3 person POV

A gut wrenching scream could be hear as y/n transformed into the moster her parents hated so much. Ginny heard this scream and shout up in her bed to look for y/n. when she didn't she her, ginny started to panic and ran to her mother. "Mom, I cant find y/n, and there was a scream and I-I-- Im sure shes ok ginny, go back to bed." Molly had interupted ginny from her panic. ginny walked quietly to her room and laid in bed, but did not go to sleep the screams ringing in her head.

There where lots of things that Y/n knew, she knew that she didn't take the potion in time, and she knew that she would wake up with at least one hundred new scratches that she would have to try and hide from Ginny. One thing she didn't know, was how worried everybody would be for her in the morning when the found her with blood pouring from her wounds.

The next morning

Ginny's POV
I woke up and there was still now sign of y/n. Quickly I ran outside with no word to mother or anyone worry clouded my mind. Looking around I saw a few things out of place. One of the rose pots had been knocked over, and a girl with y/h/c hair laying next to it. Soon I realized that it wasn't just any girl, it was y/n, without a second thought I ran to her and saw blood pouring from a specific wound on her upper arm. Looking more closely I saw she was naked. It wasn't unusual for me to see her this way, since we shared a room, but I realized it might be awkward for the others to see her this way. However I knew I wouldn't be able to carry her and would need one of the boys help. I ran back inside and grabbed a blanket from the couch while yelling or Fred and Mom.

I didn't quite listen to there questioned and instead ran back out to y/n quickly wrapping her in the blanket before Fred could see her. "What happened!" Fred asked in a panic. However mom has a look on her face, it wasn't a questing look, but more of a knowing look. As if she knew something we didn't. "I-I don't know. I just found her like this!" I said quickly and then looked at mom. "Well, grab her Fred. I'll get something for her while you put her in Ginny's room." She said, her voice was nice and calm. Where as Fred and I were in a panic and wanted to know what happened. Y/n was quite close with the twins, helping them with pranks and always getting them out of trouble.

Fred, Mom and I patiently waited for y/n to wake up. Though the panic, and thinking y/n was going to die I realized something. I didn't love Harry, I loved my best friend.