Chapter 1

The little bouncing baby girl that y/n Smith's parents knew was gone, now all they saw was a monster, a werewolf.

The Smiths normal home was about to change when the brought home their beautiful baby girl, y/n's eyes sparkled like the sunlight and the way the sun reflected off of her baby peach fuzz reflected a beautiful gold light. It wasn't until that night that they realized there baby was a werewolf. They heard painful screams come from there baby's room and blood on her crib, her window had been broken open and she had a very deep scratch on her arm. The smiths though nothing of it, tell hair started to come out of the wound, covering there poor baby girl in what seemed to be dog hair. Cry's of pain came from y/n until she whimpered instead. The Smith were horrified of the girl, although she was quite a beautiful wolf. White patches of fur and perusing blue eyes. The smiths ran away, screaming and not knowing what to do when a man came to the door.

"Mrs.Smith, Mr.Smith, I'm here for your daughter." The man said, not letting the Smiths look him in the eyes. "That is not our daughter!" Mr.Smith exclaimed pointing in the direction of the baby's room. "So, you don't what her?" Questioned the man. "Of course not, she's a monster!" Mr Smith yelled making Mrs Smith burst out into more tears. The man nodded slowly and went to the baby. Sitting in her wolf form looking up at the man, blood on her paw and all over her crib. He picked her up and she liked his face. In that moment the man didn't see a monster, he saw a lost and miss understood puppy. He walked out of the Smiths house with y/n in his arms and was never seen by the Smiths again.

The man that saved Y/n Smith was none other then, Arthur Weasley.

Three years later

"Molly it the full moon tonight." Arthur reminded his very tired wife Molly. "I know dear, will you take y/n out to the place you built in the forest with some food, I must explain yet again to Fred and George why she's not their sister." Molly sighed. Arthur gave an eager grin and ran up to his only daughters room to get y/n. Ever since they brought y/n home, she was inseparable from Ginevra. Once on accident when they had just brought y/n back they forgot about the full moon and left her in the room with Ginevra. Molly and Arthur feared the worst for their little Ginevra,but when molly and Arthur ran into the room. They saw Ginevra with her arm around the puppy and then both sleeping peacefully. Arther and Molly where both very relieved to see this and realized they didn't have to worry all to much about y/n's tranfermations.

Now
"Ginny, y/n get ready we need to get Ron to his first year at hogwarts on time." Molly called. "It's not far, I want to go to school!" Ginny huffed. "It's ok gin, we get to go next year and we don't have to deal with your brothers for the year." I said trying to get her to smile, which worked. I loved her smile, the way her lips would curl, the little dimples that nobody, but me noticed when she laughed or smiled.

Once we got to the platform Molly rushed us through the barrier and helped and new boy though the barrier. We bid our goodbyes and Ginny started to cry. I pulled her into a hug and then Fred and George yelled from the train. "Don't worry, we'll send you a toilet set!" Molly shot her sons a glare. "Only kidding!" They said  casing Ginny to giggle and pull her head from my chest. As we walked back to the car I felt the sudden urge to pull her over to me. I pulled her close to my chest and she hit just the top of her shoulder on Mrs Malfoy, awful vile family they are. "Watch where your going Weasley." Mr Malfoy said venom in his voice. "Be nice." I said and he glared at me. "I don't need your opinion, mud-blood." Ginny pulled me away as my ears turned a light shade of pink while I let a tear fall down my face. "It's ok y/n, your the most special person to me." She said quietly trying to calm me down. Before I could say anything I heard Molly yell. "Y/N, GINEVRA!" Ginny and I ran over to where we heard Molly yell from and as soon as she saw us relief   washed over her face. "Oh my lord, where have you to been!?" She asked. "Ran into Malfoy." We said in unison. "Oh lord, awful people, they are." She said, She saw the look in my eyes. "Did he call you a mud-blood?" She whispered to me, I nodded. She had a look of pity.

When we got back to the burrow Ginny and I went outside and practiced quidditch. I didn't really like it, but Ginny loved it so I would help her practice for when she could finally play quidditch. "So We'll be seekers and practice with the snitch." She said letting it go and jumping on her broom. I fallowed suit. "That's not far!" I yelled. "Is in my book!" She yelled back with a big smile on her face.

We played round, after round, after round just catching the snitch. Whoever caught it won that game and we'd play another.

We ate dinner and where now sitting on her bed. "There's a dream I always have on full moons, a beautiful white wolf stands outside my window and just sit there tell I run out to them and give it a big hug. Then I wake up in bed and your sleeping on the couch because you don't feel good." She said. My eyes widen. If I told her she would hate me. "I don't know, maybe it's a coincidence." I said and she nodded laying down in bed a closeting her eyes. "Nigh y/n/n." I smiled at the nickname. "Night Ginny." I snuggled into my bed and fell asleep.