Chapter 6

It was now around halloween and the year had been pretty normal. Ginny started to get more quiet and wasn't as happy as she typically was. We all sat at dinner and I looked around for Ginny, but couldn't find her. The full moon was tonight so I had to go the the shrinking shack right after dinner and I wanted to say good night to Ginny first.

I walked down the halls and saw her flaming red hair creep around a corner. I watched in secret as she wrote on the was 'enemy's of the heir be Weir' and then tied filches cat to a torch. I hated filch his stupid car, but she didn't deserve this. I was about to confront Ginny when I felt the all to none feeling in my stomach, and I forgot to take my wolfsbane potion so tonight was going to be bad. I quickly ran to the walloping willow, where Ron crashed his dads car, and froze it so I could get to the shrieking shack.

{Ginny's POV}
I couldn't remember much from today, but I do remember waking up with red paint all over my front and y/n not in the room. I changed and looked at the time. It just so happened to be time for breakfast so I walked down. As I turned a corner I saw a figure, black robes and y/h/c laid perfectly on there shoulders, but they lay there like there stone. As I walked closer I realized it was y/n and she had three new scars on her face, a look of horror stuck on her fractures. I saw Ron and Harry walking my detection. "I think y/n's be petrified, Get McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey!" I yelled still by y/n's side. Ron's eyes widened. She was family to the Weasley's and Harry and Hermione. Harry and Ron ran in to different directions. 'Come on Ginny remember what you did last night!' I mentally yelled at myself. 'I was writing to Tom about the chicken feathers and then he wrote back something like it was probably a mistake and not to worry about it. Then I blacked out and woke with red paint that had been used to write on the walls of the castle.' By the time I was done thinking McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey had taken y/n to the hospital wing. I ran to where they found filches cat and looked on the torch, where red hair laid. 'There's probably a hundred other students with red hair theres no way it was mine' I thought, 'but what if it was. What if I was the one that petrified my best friend/Crush. What if she didn't come back and it was all my fault. What if I killed her' my thoughts ran wild and I didn't want to attend class today, I was practically shaking from fear that I had killed y/n.

I spent the rest of the week not writing much, other students had been attacked and I was being to think y/n was right about the book 'of bloody course she was right Ginny!' I mentally yelled at myself.

As I ran past the closed bathroom I threw in the book and ran to talk to Hermione.

"Hey gin what's up." She asked a stressed look on her face as she chew on her quill just like y/n used to. "I just wanted to hang out with you, I miss being called gin." I said a shy smile on my face. "You like y/n don't you?" Hermione questioned and I practically choked on my own spit. "When ever you think about y/n or talk about y/n your pupils dilate slightly. She's like a drug to you." Hermione said plainly. "You can't tell anyone mione, what if they all hate me?!" I said rather loudly. "They won't hate you ginny, there's nothing to hate. Your an intelligent beautiful young lady. Not my type, but still." She said and continued to chew on her quill. "I may not be your type, but my brother is." I said with teasing smile, Hermione blushed slightly and scoffed. "I do not like Ron!" She exclaimed. "Hermione, I have seven brothers, interesting how your mind instantly jumped to Ron?" I questioned and she rolled her eyes at me. "Oh I forgot to tell you, there something under y/n's bed for you and her." Hermione said and I smiled.

I ran up to the common room and got on my knees to look under y/n's bed. At first I only saw a box, I pulled it out and saw pictures of her muggle parents 'they hated her and she still loves them' then I saw a toilet seat and pulled it out, it had Fred and George's name on it and instantly I knew it was from first year. I quickly shoved the box and toilet seat under her bed and walked down into the common room, where I was Harry with the book. My heart skipped and I almost tripped down the stairs. "You ok Ginny?" He asked and I smiled. "Ya, just going to See y/n." I said and walked past him. 'I'll get it back the next chance I have'

I walked to the hospital wing insisting that I talk to y/n, Madam Pomfrey didn't She the point in talking to a frozen person that most likely couldn't understand you or respond. I sat in a seat and held my hand in hers. It was cold and pale as if she was dead. "You where right, I should have listened to you. I found the toilet seat I'll wait until your awake to set it up though, obviously we have to clean it first because I doubt Fred and George did." I laughed at myself and expected her to laugh back, but of course she didn't and it was all my fault.

————————————-
A/n
The rest of this year will be in Ginny's POV, because well we're frozen. And this year is going to go by quickly because I don't have a lot of ideas for it really. I hope you like the book so far
Love, Kar