Chapter 16

Ginny woke up before me and today was supposed to be They day everyone was coming back hogwarts. Ginny was more then happy to help the twins with a prank they where playing on Ron and the twins couldn't wait to see me.

"Dear, wake up." Ginny said shaking me lightly."five more minutes." I groaned and heard Ginny roll her eyes. "the twins are here." She said and I sat up quickly. "Hell ya!" I exclaimed and jumped out of bed. "More excited to see them then me?" She pouted. "Don't take this the wrong why love, But yes." I said and ran out of the room.

   I ran down stairs and saw Fred and George carrying in bags. I was feeling much better since my near death experience. "GRED, FEORGE." I exclaimed and tackled them into hugs. "Glad to see your alright." Fred said and patted my head. "Fred!" I complained. Ginny came down the stairs in the speed of light and glared at her brother while taking a quick glance at my hair. "You messed up her beautiful hair." Ginny said and Fred laughed. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but her hair isn't beautiful." Fred and George said. I portended to be hurt. "Your hair is to beautiful love." Ginny said and kissed my forehead.

After we all eat dinner and played around some. Fred, George and Ginny turned Ron's hair pink so He was in his room trying to get it out. Percy was siting down stairs and watched us joke and laugh. Eventually we got into truth or dare. "y/n, who do you love most in the world?" Fred asked. "Myself duh." I laughed. Ginny hit me. "Your supposed to love me the most you brat!" Ginny said.

Ten Years Later
On There Wedding Day
"Fred once asked me who I loved most in this world." I smiled. "Ya, and you said yourself you brat." Ginny said making everyone at the wedding laugh. "The answer is you." I finished. Ginny smiled with tears in her eyes and whipped them away. "Your ruining my mascara you bitch." She laughed. I smiled with tears of happiness in my eyes. "I love you Ginevra Weasley, your My Red Head."

—————————
A/n:
And thats has the end, I loved writing this book and I love that you guys love it. I hope you didn't follow me just for this book, but if you did that cool. Anyway I love you all and thank you for reading my fan fiction
Love, Kar