The Complicated Past:Revelation

Miranda was a little shocked in the part where Andrea story in detailed what happened in the hotel and how Zandro raped him. It was quite crazy as there was installed hidden cams in their suite. Lots of tears were shed and she was shaking while she tells it all out. She was so braved that after what happened she went to Zandro herself and secured to get all the files he has in exchange for not bother coming back to Miranda's life and herself being used again. Zandro was so obsessed with Miranda and he was able to follow and get a video of Miranda and Andrea making out in the shower room in Sandy's apartment way back in Paris before earlier before the incident. It was creepy and alarming but Andrea managed to end their suffering from this monster.
"I went to meet him for the last time 3months ago. As that was in our contract. And I met his daughter Mila. She was visiting her dad in the same way I do in the private entrance with all full security I have no idea were going for the same person. She was there not on schedule but she got in first. She looks like him. She's beautiful. And an active part of their group. She smiled at me before going in after a few minutes I was called to join the meeting. And she helped me out of the problem. She was there just as she had known what happened. Her mom died 2 months ago that time and told her everything. She had all the files and she destroyed it in front of me and Zandro. Her assistant was an IT expert who checked the online if any hidden files could be found anywhere in his accounts and websites and made sure it was all erased. He was forced to do as his only child asked him to and he follows her. There was a bottle of wine served for us and she said it was a sort of sealing the past. But after that he had a heart attack after drinking. The doctor said he was so happy to finally see his child. His wife never wants him near or see or meet her father. Although she was aware of what his  and who he is. She was raised in a small island and when she grow up they transfer to a small town. After finishing her studies she was starting to manage some of his dads businesses."

Miranda was silent and just listening to Andrea can't believe what she's been hearing. How are you right now Andrea? Mentally? Physically? Emotionally? How are you holding up to all this? Why? Why didn't you tell me? I can't believe all this"
A:There's more... He.. Am.. He.. drinking another full glass.. I had a miscarriage 2months ago. I had no idea I was fucking pregnant. I promise if I had know that I would be very careful. I just found out after I collapse  in the middle of my grocery after seeing Mila. I would have been 3months by now if I didn't lost it. Miranda went to sit beside her and hugged her. She burst out to cry harder. It's almost 7pm when Miranda glanced at the clock. They stayed that way for sometime before Andrea broke the silence.
A:Oh... I'm so sorry for all the mess. As she refers to Miranda's clothes.
M:I don't mind it. Not at all. Why don't I call Emily to get us dinner and let's meet her at the house? You are overwork and exhausted obviously. You have to rest. All this are so much.
A:would you mind if I stay in your place? I haven't moved in here yet. I was just for a visit on Emily.
M:the twins would loved it. They surely missed you.
A:that's perfect I miss them too. And I miss you so much.. Do you still remember I told you I wanna talk to you alone one night in the party at Paris.
M:Yes. And I'm still waiting what was that about. I thought I will lose you forever. Really, Andrea you are an amazing and I... (the phone rings and she puts it on speaker)
E:Hey Miranda, it's me. Roy is waiting downstairs and the dinner is waiting at your house. The twins called Roy to fetch you. They are worried and says they have good news for you.
M: we'll meet you downstairs. And she hangs up.
A:Well I hope the best news in the world is waiting for you at your house.
M:We'll see. Come on the twins are waiting.
A:Wait.. Miranda Priestly.
M:What is it Andrea Sachs?
A:I might lose this chance again.. I love you Miranda. I Love you! And I need answers now! I can't wait for more days and months.. I wanna know if you would take me or not.. I'm not as great human being.. Not an amazing woman.. And I'm raped. So just tell me now please before we go so I know if I should take the plane that's waiting for me right now..
M:I love you..
A:what?
M:I love you Andrea Sachs. With all of who and what you are. And I don't wanna wait either. I can't afford to wait either. I've been dying to wait for this day to come. I almost lost hopes of finding you... Andrea stopped Miranda from talking and kissed her. It was short but deep kiss her. She pause and looked at her face if there was any hesitation but Miranda replied her kissed and it went deep and needy. They kissed passionately and was cut off by Miranda's phone.
Caroline: Hey mom? Where are you?
M:hi bobsey.. Mommy just had a small meeting at the office. I'm on my way home now. I'm just about to get off the office.
Caroline :alright. We'll be waiting. This is important and I know that this news will be great. See you! Love you!