Confrontation And Confession

It was 4 am and not the usual time for Miranda to wake up. She got up and go to the bathroom to pee. She was a bit disoriented but better than few hours ago. She decided to go to the living room and have some more drinks and cried silently. She was so drunk. When she got back to bed and tried to sleep she suddenly remembered her dance with Andrea when a businesswoman approached for Maximo that was just really fast but she felt like her world slow down. Everything frozen for the time and it's just her and Andrea. She could still feel her hold in her hand as she touched her hand and put it in her cheeks and a tiny drop of tears fell. They were holding-hands dancing around the opposite side of crowded people. If its not for Maximo she really don't want to dance but he loves him like his own which makes her now standing up and dancing with her secret love. She even remembers Andrea whispered  Can we talk alone privately Miranda bab-. " Andrea was cut off as one of the Runway stakeholder approached. Miranda you look stunning. Actually breathtaking. He smiled and Miranda and Andrea let go of each other as they both understood the gesture. May I have this dance to the outstanding editor in chief of New York. Miranda smiled and lean as they greeted each other cheek to cheek. As Tommy an assistant of  a friend approached Andrea. Miranda was surprised when Andy took dance with the young man. Andrea was obviously starting to be tipsy. She could feel a lot of pressure in her not on work but her personal life. It's hard to live alone and your parents will not take you unless you follow them. Miranda heard once when Andrea was on her phone and her mom and dad on the other line obviously on loud speakers both nagging at Andrea to live Runway and pursue being a journalist. They think that Miranda controlled their daughter on leaving thinking that Miranda will blacklist her from any possible company. But Andrea stand on her decision. Despite that crazy situation she says that she's more happy and relaxed being busy over work than to follow them. She loves the stress and she thinks this is where she belongs which was opposite to her plan of staying for 1 year only. Miranda look at the clock its quarter to six and took deep breaths as she calm herself for the pity and sadness. She then fell back as sleep.

***
Miranda just closed her eyes when she heard a knock on her bedroom door which means Andrea or Nigel. She was about to get up as she grab her robe on the side when the door swung open. It was Andrea. She was wearing a white satin negligee with florals. Her hair a bit messy and she's crying. She look at Miranda and small smile came to her lovely lips.

M: what are you doing here? It's so early. I need a lot of sleep.
A: why do you do this to me? Why Miranda?! She said in a whisper but full of emotions and she's crying more.
M: what are you talking about? I have no idea what's got into your head to come here and do these stupid act of yours.
A:I can't take this anymore. You're just playing with me. You fooled me. How could you?! Do you think because you are the great beautiful queen of fashion you will play with my feelings?! She was beating herself as she keep pounding her chest.
M: I don't understand your drama and please stop hurting yourself Andrea darling. Miranda was surprised. Why did you call her darling ugghh stupid! She said in her mind.
A: Im tired Miranda I'm so tired of everyone fooling me.. Judge me... Hurt me.. What have i done wrong to deserve this suffering... Why am i always treated this way... Why do i need to end up this way always.
M:Come here. Take a seat. I will listen but please stop crying. Miranda said as she tapped the right side of the bed and she sit down resting her back off to the headboard with pillows. Andrea just stood there and was shocked.
A: You really think you can help me with your fake concerns. I am so tired of this drama. What was that on the first night here. You just played with me. After that what! What have i done wrong for you to treat me like this?! I do every single thing you order to me perfectly no delays and no more or less to how you want it. Then after that night you wake up like nothing fucking happened. It hurts so bad... So.. Bad.. She was so angry and her face so red then she pointed out to the editor as continue YOU! you are the only one that keeps me going but you just did what everyone does. You are NO.. YOU GIVE ME FALSE HOPES! DIFFERENT to ANYONE. And i MEAN IT! YOU are so selfish and so self righteous. you can't just... No.. I thought we're gonna something stupid... There was silence until the ice queen let go of her ranging confusion and anger.
M: fine! What do you want MISS ANDREA SACHS! Can you just go straight to the point. Coz as far as I can remember.. You were MOURNING for your lovely kent that day. Andrea started to remember it. I tried the best I can to comfort you! I am always there for you! I was there for the whole 2 years with you! Andrea started to calm down and get surprised with the editor. I was there in your creepy apartment when Nate left. I was there when your grandma died! I was there when your hyperventilating at the office because of the affair your father had. I was even there when they almost divorced. I even gave you chances to transfer to the writing department to develop your amazing writing skills. I was there when you're drowning at that shity pool and your friends were drunk and panicky. Miranda was shaking out of pouring her feelings to confront Andrea and her eyes are red almost to cry. The world is cruel. There's no such kindness and gratitude all the time. People come and go. Don't think that you own all the chaos in life. You don't know me. And you don't speak to me like that again. The only constant thing is change. And NOTHING else.
A: I'm so.. Sorry Miranda.. I'm so blinded by my...
M: go back to your room and please leave. I really need to sleep now. Enough of this! That's all. She stood up at the door looking at the empty space.
A: Mira... Miranda just shook her head and raised her hands and then pointed outside the door. Andrea nodded as she felt like an ice cold bucket of water was poured out to her.
M: Andrea.. Her assistant stopped walking through the walk way outside her room and look at her in her eyes. She looked away. cancel my first appointment and move it to my 3pm vacant time. And inform the driver so he won't wait. And go with Nigel for my second appointment on my behalf. That's all.
She took some pills from her side table and went back to sleep.

***
Andrea was concerned when Miranda was still sleeping when its already 8:45. The first appointment of the day was at 9:30 and there was a note of do not disturb on her door so is on Nigels side. She was thinking of million things Miranda was doing. Nigel checked her twice and invite her for breakfast but she refused to and wait for Miranda. She remembered early that morning at 5am when someone knock on Miranda's room she thought it was hers as she was about to go take an early jog to shake off her obsessive thoughts. She got out of her room and found Maximo. Standing there at Miranda's door and just staring at the door.
A: hey there early bird. Good morning! She greeted him as he jumped out of surprise.
M: oh, hi Andy. Good morning. Jogging? Really? After last night? Are you not sleepy?
A: Nope. I need to shake off some crazy thoughts in mind and burn the carbzzz.. Do you want me to call her? I could come in through my door at the connecting..
M: oh, no need. I was just..am.. I wanna say goodbye to her.. I have an emergency appointment. I have flight to catch.
A: well you can leave a message and I'll tell her later.. Im her assistant. Andy said with her warm smile.
M: I'll be back in the evening. So maybe just tell her if she cares to have a late dinner with me at our favorite place here. I need to go now. Ride on the elevator? Andy nod after she checks her phone and insert the dinner schedule to 7:30pm
A:sure. I put you on 7:30 tonight. And I'll just confirm it to you later. They both nodded and smiled at each other. Maximo was fetched by his driver and Andrea started her run to the tower.

Andrea was brought out of her deep thoughts when her phone vibrated. It was Maximo texting her to save his number. There going to be late which Miranda would be on dragon mode so she go to the editors room. It was silent but she noticed some tissue on the couch and 2 empty bottles of white wine. What happened here? Did they continue drinking here without us? She started to call out Miranda. But no answer. She knock on the bedroom door. And there was silence. Her heart beats so fast. And it was lock. She starts to panic. She knock on the door. Until she started to pound the door hard. She run to Nigels room for help. They are both trying to open the door. They called for a spare key at the front desk. It was a crazy 3 minutes waiting to open it. They are both surprised in what they see. They both run towards Miranda and Andrea dialed a house in doctor on the hotel.

-Hi everyone. It's been a crazy time at school. Just got the time to finally update you. Enjoy reading, comment and vote if you love this. 😘📖