Who Are You?

Andrea was having a dream with Nate, Lily and Doug in their graduation party. They were all so happy drinking, dancing and singing with their batchmate in a private pool party hosted by one of their batch mates. Until she was swimming and when she looked back everyone was gone and she's transferred in front of Elias Clark building. She heard someone called her and she found the Runway Family but she didn't recognize any of them. She walk past and try to find her phone to call that's when she wakes up.
"DAD! MOM!" They all woke up as Andrea called out her family. Emily was the nearest and approached Andrea. "Are you alright Andrea? What's wrong?"
"WHO ARE YOU???? DON'T TOUCH ME! NATE! LILY! DOUGH! HELP!" she was now crying hysterically and started to taks off the IVs attached on her as she tries to stand up but Miranda ran to her and stopped her. "EMILY! CALL THE DOCTOR! HURRY!" she hold her as she tries to calm her.. "ANDREA.. listen.. Its Miranda. It's okay. You are safe. You are safe. Please calm down.. Please. Relax.. Deep breaths." She was able to pull away and she ran to the bathroom and locked the door. "I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE! WHY IM HERE! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE! I WANT MY MOM AND DAD!" Miranda was shocked as she went to the door..  "Please calm down. We won't hurt you. Were here to help you...you have to calm down.. You have injuries all over you and your heard.. Its not safe.. Please calm down.. It's me Miranda Priestly." the doctor and nurse came in.. "Ms. Sachs Im doctor Mike and Nurse Jasmine is here with me. Can we come in?" "I WANT MY MOM AND DAD! THERE ARE STRANGERS THERE! AND I DON'T FEEL SAFE AND COMFORTABLE DOCTOR!" "Miranda why dont you all wait outside so we can get her. Its so risky for her. I will call right away when she's calm down. And can we get a hold to her family?" "Her parents died in a car crash 8months ago doctor. And why does she not recognizing any of us?" "Okay I'll try my best. Can you just all wait outside the room?" They all followed the doctor's advice.

"Ms. Andrea it's just me and nurse Jasmine. Can you open the door? So we can help you?"
Andrea peep at the door first before finally opening the door.
A: My head hurts really bad doctor. It's making me dizzy.
D: nurse jasmine and I will help you as much as possible but first we want you to lay back in bed.
A:what happened to me? Where's my family? And who are they?
D:it's been terrible Ms. Sachs I suggest will take it slow. One by one. What do you remember like what date was yesterday?
A:im with my college friends were having these party hosted by one of our classmates in a private pool. It must be OCTOBER, 31 2005.
D:Ms.Sachs today is December 4th 2009 and you are in Presbyterian Hospital. You were airlifted from Paris the other day.
A:How? Wait? How long did I sleep?
D:You were a strong woman Andrea. Your family aren't here. They left 8 months ago..
A:Oh no! This is just a nightmare. Okay I need to wake up..
She pinched her cheeks causing her to scream in pain due to the the bruises and wound she has.. Miranda ran inside after hearing Andrea.
M:Everything okay?
D:yes.. We put calmer pills. this is your boss. The editor in chief of Runway. Miranda Priestly.
A: no. I just had my graduation.. And now i got a job and went to Paris?  This is crazy!
D:we know it is but you have to keep up with your health. We need your cooperation for your full recovery and safety.
A: look MADAM, with all due respect I'm sorry but I really am not...
M:It's okay.. Don't push yourself too hard.. You've been through a lot already.. This is enough. Please rest and help yourself to survive. We will not leave you. We will guard and protect you. Will be here for you.
Emily came over. Andrea she's right. We promise we will not push you to accept and remember us but were here to help you. We are FAMILY! RUNWAY FAMILY! she grab her phone and show her wallpaper of them in a party. Andrea wasn't able to answer. She falls asleep with the medicine.
M:Mike what happened? What's going on? She's suffered so much already and now she has to deal with the worst nightmare of her life to remember she's all alone?
D:I know Miranda. Well run quick test and see whats going on but this is expected from her head trauma. Based on the signs she is having selective amnesia. She only remembers life to 2005. Her graduation but this is temporary. We will work on meds and test tl help her. As for now let's do the best we can to let her feel she's not alone. Don't push her too much to remember a lot. Take it one step at a time.