chapter 5

Elena was finishing the rest of the decorations. She wanted it to be perfect."Your stressing,"

Elena groaned and turned around once again Kol was irritating the hell out of her."Just because your back and we have a daughter doesn't mean that i have to interact with you. And honestly i'm a little busy trying to make sure your daughter has a great birthday even if i want to kill her. And or you."

"What did i do?"

"How about you go do something about that girl that follows you around like a puppy and leave me alone. Because i honestly have no time for this. What do you want."

"Why is she bothering you."

"It bothers me how she can look at my daughter like she's the devil." She looked him in his eye."So do something or i will and i promise you that you will not like it. Understand me."

"First she's my daughter to."

"Oh is she i didn't know that maybe my brains foggy." Elena rolloed her eyes and walked away from him.

He groaned and followed her."Or maybe your scared to be around me."

Elena continued walking."Maybe i don't be seduced and left again. That's y'all strong suit. Seduce girls and leave so i don't have time for this. Our daughter birthday is in a few day and me and Hayley are doing everything. You wanna do something for me go help Rebekah with the list i gave her please and thank you. Your cockiness will get you nowhere with me. Been there done that with 2 other guys. I'm not in the mood to make it three and the simple fact is." She turned to look at him."I know you can do better but your letting your pride rule you no thanks." She walked away leaving him alone.

Caroline walked over to him."Damn you just got schooled. There is good in you Kol but doing this pretending that your not and hiding behind the cocky remarks and smirk will only get you so far. You want your daughter and her very beautiful smart and broken mother don't show a fake you. Show the real you don't show anyone else And i can promise you that she will come around."