prologue

Elena has a daughter who is now 13 named Naya Mikaelson. Kol and Elena's daughter. Elena also has a niece named Heaven Mikaelson. Who is Actually Hope's twin. A few days after Naya was born Heaven was left at her doorstep. Elena was never one to leave a child she took her in. And her and Caroline raised the two along with Lizzie and Josie and opened the Salvatore Boarding school. Elena Caroline and Alaric owning the school. Elena and Caroline knowing after an accident that Heaven was a werewolf. And her and Naya showing magic signs at three that there witches. And with the healing properties. But she never pieced that parents together. She only gave Heaven the Mikaelson last name so that she could pass her and Naya as cousins. No one would question the Mikaelson last name knowing who it comes from. Elena thinking that Kol was dead never really had to worry about him popping up ever. Elena did tell Heaven Naya Lizzie and Josie of the originals but they tried to keep everything that they said positive.

One day when it's time for Hope to join the school.(Elena has no clue.) They all show up including Davina and Cami. Naya does not take the way Davina talked to her mom. Heaven doesn't like the way she talked to the one person that has done everything for her.