Chapter 3

Heaven was walking away when Davina said. "Did you brainwash her. "

Hraven turned around and flicked her wrist throwing Davina to the ground." She didn't brainwash me you evil self centered bitch. She took a abandoned baby in after just having her own. She was always honest with me. She told me she didn't know who my parents were. She told me i had my last name so that no questions were asked and i wasn't taken away especially after my magic came in. She was there for me when no one else was."

Naya walked outside with Kol she was smiling they were talking."Heaven whats wrong."

"Brainwash me was that all you could come up with. How about this she didn't get mad when i accidentally totalled her car. Or when i accidentally killed someone that broke into Caroline's house. When i unlocked my wolfside. Or the first time i shifted in her house. Not once did she get mad at me. Instead she just got a new car she and Bonnie helped me learn my magic. She even got lockwolf to help me control what i am. She could have easily put my in the system when she found me or even after i got my powers but she kept me. She has taken care of not one kid but two. When witches came for us not even days after we were both in her house her and Caroline did everything to keep us safe." Heaven said.

"Might want to step back" Naya said.

"I'm not brainwashed i'm just grateful for what i have." Heaven said. She put her hand out and threw Davina back at the wall."Any questions,"

"I'm not gonna take you away from her i know what its like to want to keep the stability you have i'll even move here i just want to get to know you." Hayley said.

"NAYA HEAVEN" Caroline walked out with a blue Josie and Lizzie."Why are they blue."

"You can not prove we did that" Heaven said.

"You left your mark" Caroline said lifting both girls arms revealing a HM and NM.

"Why are they blue" Elenna asked.

"I thought that spell was temporary" Heaven said. She glance at Naya who was smirking,"Of course you lied."

"She put spiders in our beds you really think that was going to be temporary." Naya smiled.

"Spiders" Caroline looked at her two daughter.

"She put a paralyisis spell on me" Josie said

"You almost hit me with a fireball" Naya said.

"You stole my stuff" Josie said.

"You put shaving cream on me" Naya countered.

"You started it when you made me fall in mud that took forever to clean up not everyone knows every spell ever made." Josie said.

"Can't say i'm sorry you embarassed me in front of the whole school when you told everyone i float in my sleep" Naya said.

"Thats a cool thing at least you don't talk" Josie said.

"Are you two serious" Heaven asked.

"She started it" Naya and Josie said.

"You wouldn't think Josie was her aunt the way they argue" Caroline said.

"See how it feels to have that on for the rest of the day" Naya said.

"Fine i guess y'all don't want y'all new room" Caroline said.

"What new room" Heaven asked.

"Well its like a pent house y'all got a magical machine that makes anything you want ice cream machine snow cone cookies sweets drinks popcorn you each have your own tv your own room a living room did i mention the slide that goes into the ball pit. Did  i mention that y'all have a pool to" Elena said.