Chapter 2

Elena walked up to Naya she dismissed the group that she was with."Whats wrong Mom."

"Lets have a seat" They both had a seat on the nearby chairs.

"What's wrong i haven't seen you this tense in forever" Naya said. Her mom was making her nervous."Whats wrong does this have something to do with that guy that was looking at you. With that group of people with the girl earlier."

"Yes it does" Elena said,"You remember how i told you your dad was dead,"

"Yeah" Naya said,

"He's back now i think you should meet him" Elena said.

"What" Naya said."No i don't want to. You told me you two don't even get along."

"I don't get along with any of the originals" Elena said.

"He's an originals but you never have anything bad to say about the originals" Naya said.

"No me and Caroline decided that we would only tell y'all the things that y'all needed to know." Elena said.

"Why do i have to meet him" Naya said.

"Because he's your father Naya and whether anyone admits it or not you act a lot like him it'll be good for you two to talk. Just one time please" Elena said. "Please Naya just give him a chance you always wanted o know your dad this is your chance."

"Fine" Naya sighed. She was only going to do it for her mom. Or at least that is what she was going to be telling herself."I'll meet him but i can't promise that i will like him."

"You will your his twin Naya." Elena said. "You two can talk after Heaven's speech."

--
Klaus was with the others. Hayley was pacing."Were screwed."

"No were not." Elijah said.

"How not. She's going to think that her family abanoded her i have been adopted i hated it so much and tried to run away and i didn't like my foster parents. I begged for my real parents and resented them for years." Hayley said.

"But have you met Elena Gilbert." Rebekah asked."Worst thing that she has ever done is protect her family Aka her and her brother by killing Kol. Who apparently she has a daughter with and no one knew anything about. We  killed her aunt we killed her mother her father sacraficed himself so that she could live after Nik and Elijah killed her in a sacrafice. She wasn't as mean as she just could have been,"

"But what about Heaven my daughter." Hayley asked.

"I know we didn't get to raise her but at least she was raised with Family." Freya said.

Rebekah took Hayley's shoulder looking her in her eyes."Yeah her and Naya plus Klaus is endgame with Caroline. Elena and Caroline raised Naya Heaven Josie and Lizzie together. They mastered her wolf-side Elena is a witch and a very powerful one at that she rivals Davina's magic. They trained the magic Naya and Heaven have most of the same ablilites and weaknesses besides Heaven being part wolf. They have the same Magic line Mikaelson. If anything Heaven will not want to leave Elena. Because Elena will not hurt a kid no matter who the hell there parents are."
--

It was time for Heaven's speech she was standing in the front of the room with Elena Naya Caroline Lizzie and Josie. Everyone else was standing around.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the Salvatore boarding school for the gifted. It's an honor to help welcome you all here. My aunts and uncle founded this school on there 3 beliefs. Love Care Protect. Here we embrace the things that make us different from the rest of the world. This is a place where all of us will be safe. Where we will learn to own what makes us different without hurting anyone in the proccess. I am a werewolf a witch and a little vampire. We are here to join our different races and work together so that we all may do great things I am Heaven Mikaelson  and i welcome you to the Salvatore boarding school. Thank you." Everyone started to clap.

"Caroline will be giving everyone there room assignments. Parents feel free to show your children to there dorms. First day of classes starts tomorrow any questions feel free to ask" Elena said.

Everyone seperated Elena took Naya and Heave outside. Where the originals and others were."Who are they" Heaven asked.

"Hayley" Elena held out her hand. Hayley nodded and took it."Heaven" Elena took her hand . She did the spell. She let there hands go. She nodded to Hayley."Heaven this is your Mom Hayley Mikaelson Dad Klaus Mikaelson. Kol this is your daughter Naya. She acts just like you. Talk to her she won't kill you i hope."

The two walked away. Heaven shook her head."I don't want to leave. I don't want to go anywhere please don't let them take me. I like it here i like being here with Heaven even Josie and Lizzie and sometimes i want to murder them in cold blood."

"Heaven you have to give them a chance." Elena said.

"I don't want to. I got stuff to do spells to practice. Classes to prepare for." Heaven was about to walk away until.

--

I promise the next chapter will be longer I wasn't going to post today. Because i have exams and i need to be studying. But i get distracted really easily and i'm ready for 3 our of 7 of them.