Author's Note - Future Fanfic Ideas and Shoutouts!

Hello fellow Renegade fanfic junkies! I am assuming that you may like my story.....the 1.5K reads kinda helps. Thanks so much for those who trudged through my not-so-great, kinda cringy one-shots. I am not always the greatest at updating but those who comment, who add these to their reading lists, who follow me, you guys are thebomb.com!!!!!!!!!

I also am in desperate need of some inspiration with one-shots. So if you guys want this book to continue, please make sure to privately message or comment for something you might want to see happen. If I do get around to it, I will make sure to tag you at the beginning.

Because I am feeling great about all those reads, I am giving a shout out to some of those who have made my day by just being awesome Wattpad readers! 

@aliyarodrigo, (Thanks for the encouragement), @__wanderlxst__, @Fangirl_Reader_12,  (Love the username and the comment), @RenegadesCATA, pooka130, Fourtoomanyships (again, amazing, relatable, fangirl username), laneylovesreading (Love reading too!), almiau (Thanks for acknowledging one of my favorite references that one-shot. I was wondering if anyone picked up on that.),  MJMiceksimpingforMedusa, Dekuchan222, al3_a47, Hidden-Hearts, Fyic_147,deboraqin, Chileanywaays, tagatha4life, igotbitbyachild(That username gave me a great laugh. Thanks :)), and last but not least, aelinwhitethrn 

I know that I don't always provide the interactive reads or update enough but I am always smiling when I see the email in my inbox that someone liked these enough to vote, add to a list, etc. I am not saying that I am necessarily deserving of this, but I appreciate everything you guys do! 

And if you guys can help me out,  I want to try to come onto the site more often and chat with you guys, but I might need a little help..... (Wattpad is extremely hard for me to navigate. For someone who just turned 15, when it comes to Wattpad, I am an old woman trying to understand how Zoom or Facetime works. Seriously though it took me more time than I am willing to admit to figure out how to tag some of you guys!!!!!).

Enjoy the rest of your day!

~1121bookloverforlife