Chapter 8: Silver -Females... -_-"

Remembering the past seems to be the only thing that make anyone crazy. I mean, if everyone would look at the present and enjoy the best of all days, we would all be sane, and no one would be a psychopath. However, if everyone was always happy, sane, smart, legal, ect., there would be no fear, scares, excitement, adventure, and so forth. Needless to say, it would be a pretty boring world out there. No one knows everything about everything or one, but what if someone did? And what if they were from another world? Crazy? Or rational? It's defiantly possible though. Trust me, I know crazy. Parallel worlds and other dimensions and universes. It's a wonder I'm not a psychopathic creature. I honestly wonder some days. I wonder if I'm; dreaming, conscious, alive or dead, whether I'm in heaven, hell or on Mobius... It's a constant mystery; life. What happens after our final breath? Is there life in after-life? Our world has many, many, questions. And no one has all our answers... No one knows until it's too late...

I read over my writing.

I have been told and taught, that if there is something on one's mind, the easiest way to relieve the mind, is writing or speaking. And I don't particularly want anyone worrying over my worries, or thinking about my thoughts, so, I write. Just random, and freely.

"What are you doing?" Blaze creeps over my shoulder.

"Nothing....." I slowly close the laptop.

"Lie."

"Okay, you're right, but it is of no worry to you."

"If it concerns you, it concerns me."

"Blaze......"

"Silver......."

"You are so near to impossible, it's annoying, sorta..."

"Annoying?!" She jabs me in the sides, making me jolt multiple times, forcing us both to laugh.

"Yeah, and?" I'm trying to catch my breath.

"You are so lucky I've known you forever, that I can withstand being around you. Unlike a lot of people..." She smirks at me.

"Are you sure it's me they can't stand? Cause you are around me a lot as well."

"ENOUGH you two!!!" Shadow hits me across the top of my head.

"Ow?"

"Weakling... Have either of you seen Camilla? I saw her part from us, but then I lost her."

"Mr. Emotionless cares?" I laugh.

"No. If she knows us all like she does, she could be a spy after all, and everyone could be in serious danger."

"Mhmm." Blaze sarcastically remarks. "Sure she is."