Chapter 5: Blaze -Cammie

Yes, I needed to change the POV here. If i don't well, it could be pretty bland. Other characters add a little jazz and... character? Haha, idk... So yes, take note that this is Blaze's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This girl... she knew us all. All of us. Inside-out practically. And none of us know her... Extremely odd.

"Blaze?" Sliver snaps me out of thought.

Suddenly, this girl gets shocked by lightening, but instead of going down, she get's even stronger...

"Blaze, step aside." Sonic looks like her going to finish her off.

"No."

"Blaze..." Sliver edges.

"I said no. We weren't going to kill Sonic when he went dark. Why would we do such a thing to her?"

"She has a point..." Tails murmurs. "If she knows us like she does, she may be of great use to us..."

"Hmph." Shadow grunts. "If faker won't kill her, I will."

"Would Maria want that?" Sonic asks. "See, she was right about you. And Blaze. And everyone else. She knows too much..."

"That's why she should be dead!" He hisses.

"Aye..." I mutter. "Shads..." I murmur as soft as possible. "Shadow, look at her. For all we know, Eggman could have done this to her. She may be in dark, yes, but Doc coulda set some sort of timer on her to do so."

He sighs. 

Beyond the black, Shadow does have a heart. 

"Why would Doctor do anything like that to her?" Tails ponders.

"If she knows us, she's gotta know him." Scourge says quite monotone.

"Exactly." Amy says matter-a-fact. "She's gotta be cool underneath. I mean, look, she is quite pretty and does know how to dress."

The more we speak, the this girl seems to relax.

"I'm going to see if I can talk to her alone." I whisper to Silver.

"Alright... Be careful."

"Yeah, yeah." I ruffle his quills, making him laugh.

"Hey," I whisper from behind this girl. "Come here."

She looks weary, but follows.

Eventually, she slips back into a normal form.