10

•Brooklyn's POV•

"Haley, Zoe, Megan, Jordan, Tyler and that's all." I said

"Uh brooke can I talk to you real quick?"
"Yeah"
We walked out of the room and into the hallway but I little farther down so the boys didn't hear us.
"So what's up?"
"Why didn't you tell them about Hayes? He was apart of it"
"Because, they will probably think different of him. And I don't want that to happen"
"But you will have to tell them sometime"
"No I don't it's not a big deal Nash"
"You can tell them or I will"
"Fine Nash"
We walked back in and I got everybody's attention.
"Um, guys there was one more person" I said in a quiet voice but they could hear me.
"Who" everybody said except Hayes and Nash
"Hayes"
They all gasped and looked pissed.
"ARE HAPPY NOW NASH? GOOD FUCKING NIGHT BYE" I yelled
Then I ran down to my room changed into pajama shorts and a tank top then went to lay down and cried. After crying for 5minutes I herd the door open and a lot of foot steps that means the boys were in there.
"Brooklyn were sorry"
"For what?"
"For getting mad at Hayes like that, he explained everything to is and now we feel bad."
I sat up and looked at them. I could tell I had mascara all over my face because all I did was change I didn't wipe my makeup off. Then I got up and washed my face and walked back out. As I walked out I gave them all a hug and I was just standing there hugging Hayes.
"Hey Brooklyn can I talk to you you?" Nash asked
"Yeah"
We walked into the hall again and talked.
"I'm sorry I made you tell, I shouldn't have pushed it. I'm sorry"
"It's okay Nash. It's not your fault and I'm actually kind of happy I told them tbh, but I'm sorry I snapped on you"
"It's okay come let's go back In"
We went back in the room and watched some movies, scary movies, sad movies, and funny movies, and some Disney. The first movie we watched was 'The Conjuring' when the scary parts came on I screamed and hide my head Hayes' chest, he just laughed. Then the next movie we watched was 'The Fault In Our Stars' and of course I cried but Hayes comforted me. Then after that I got a headache from crying and fell asleep but I woke up when something was going on out side the room so I looked in the hall then someone clapped behind me and I screamed then I heard laughing and I knew it was a prank.
"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS" I yelled but it wasn't that loud
"We're sorry" They said laughing
I stomped back in the room Hayes was asleep so I got back under the covers and cuddled up to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey bitch wake the fuck up" Hayes said
"What's wrong?" I asked
"Shut up"
Then he slapped me and then Haley came in the room and started kicking me and stuff. After that I tried running out but Hayes grabbed me and punched me in the stomach and started beating me up. I was crying and screaming.