4

•Brooklyn's POV•

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Nash.
-Yesterday he said he was coming to get me to go somewhere but I have no idea where we're going.- I answered it and he said be ready in 10. Then I Hang up and got in the shower. It was supposed be hot this weekend so I put on ripped black high wasted shorts and a red crop-top that had " Boo You Whore" written in black letters and some red vans. After I got dressed I went into the washroom and brushed my teeth. Then I straightened my hair and put on a black beanie with "Dope" in white letters on it. Then the doorbell rang and it was obviously Nash.
{{"COME IN" I yelled then heard the door open and close.
"WHERE ARE YOU?" Nash yelled
"UPSTAIRS IN MY ROOM" I yelled back. I have the biggest room in the house.}}
I heard footsteps and doors opening and closing. Then he opened my door and my light was off so he closed it and the.
{{"YOU WAS IN THE RIGHT ROOM JUST TURN ON THE LIGHT SMARTY PANTS" I yelled
"Haha well maybe you should keep a light on around here" Nash laughed
"Well I'll be out in a minute. Make yourself comfortable."
"Damn, your room is huge. Does your mom&dad and sister have the smallest rooms?"
"Well I only have the biggest room because my mom, dad, and sister are always gone."
"Oh, are you ready to go?"
"Yeah."}}
After we got downstairs I was about to get something to eat bit then he told me not to so I just got in his car. We went Starbucks then to the mall and just walked around.
{{ "so are you going to tell me who beat you up?" Nash asked
"Can it wait till me get back to my house?" I asked
"Of Course Brookie"
"Okay thanks"}}
After an hour we got tired and hungry so we went to the food court and we both got a pretzel and a coke.
When we were done eating we went to my house and I walked into for the kitchen and got Arizona's then Nash picked my up put me over his shoulder and walked up the stares and threw me on the bed and we laughed.
{{ "Now we're here can you tell me who hurt you?" Nash said
"Umm yeah. Just hold one second okay." I said}}
I ran downstairs and looked out the door and saw Hayes walking over.
He knocked on the door and I opened it really slowly and I got scared because he opened it really fast.
{{ "Where is Nash" he asked kinda rudely
"U-upstairs" I said scared.}}
I walked up stairs and he was right behind me.
Him and Nash talked and Nash had to leave.
"We are talking about this tomorrow" Nash said as he left. We all went downstairs and Nash left and it was only me and Hayes.

•Hayes' POV•

{{ "Look before you and nash talk about whatever we need to talk. I know you said you never want to see me again but this is really important. So can we talk now?" I asked
"Y-yeah" Brooklyn stuttered but you could hear in her voice she was scared
"So the reason I bullied you is because I wanted to be popular and Haley said if we dated I had to. But I don't want to hurt you anymore. That night you was in my room and you hit your arm.. I never meant for that to happen and when you said you never want to see me again I could feel my heart breaking. That day you got beat up by Haley, Zoe, and Megan I took you to the nurse, I didn't hit you to it was Jordan. And when I saw you laying there on the ground I thought the love of my life was dead because you looked like you was. I'm so sorry that Haley broke your wrist. I'm sorry that day I pushed you and stuff. I'm sorry for everything I honestly am sorry. I really do hate myself for hurting you I honestly do. Brooklyn I like you a lot. I can't imagine you with someone other than me. Everyone I'm around you I get butterfly's in my stomach. I really miss being best-friends. Can you please forgive me? We could start Over?" I said}} She was crying so I walked up to her and hugged her she said she forgave me. But I don't forgive myself. "When I said I never want to see you again it was out of anger and pain, I didn't mean it at all Okay?" She said "Okay, I'm really sorry again."i said. We hugged for like 2 minutes and i kissed her Cheek and then I had to leave. When I got home I went to the washroom in my room and showered. I got out and put some sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then brushed my teeth and went to bed.

•Brooklyn's POV•

After Hayes left I took a shower changed into some pj shorts and a tank-top then brushed my teeth and went to bed.
I woke up to my phone ringing. it was Nash telling me to get dressed. I got up and put on white ripped skinny jeans and a black crop top that said "Can you not" written in red letters and then so knee high converse. After that I didn't feel like putting make up on so I went over to Nash's house and we went to the park. He asked me who the people was and I told him every single thing including what Hayes said last night. Nash looked pissed so I told him to chill out and he did.

~6 weeks later~
***********************Sorry for leaving you hanging but what do you think about Hayes apologizing? Do you think he means it or is it a trick? Let me know in the comments. Brooklyn's life is about to change so keep reading to find out what happens.
Oh and it been 6 weeks... she gets her cast off!!
Okay sorry you have to wait a whole week but it's because of school. the good news about it is I am writing a chapter a day maybe even two so you guy have more of than one once a week. *Shoutout to all my pears* love you pears🍐😂
xx💖😘