14

•Hayes' POV•

I woke up and got out of the bed making sure not to wake up Brooklyn. Then got in the shower when I got out I brushed my teeth and put on some tan pants and a red 'obey' shirt. we didn't have Magcon for three days because it's the weekend and we are leaving Monday to go somewhere else when I got out of the bathroom I got a text from Cameron.
~ Conversation ~
Cameron: We are going to a party tonight at 6pm to whenever so make sure you're ready for that okay.
Me: yeah, I will wake Brooklyn up.
Cameron: okay.
~ End of Conversation ~
It was already 12 so I woke up Brooklyn so we could do something before the party.
"Brooklyn wake up" I said
"Why" she groaned while putting the blanket over her head
"Because we are going to a party at 6 and I want to do something before it"
"Okay"
She got out of the bed and grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom.

•Brooklyn's POV•

I got up and got some clothes and went into the bathroom. I took a shower when I was done I brushed my teeth and put on:
White Crop-top with 'mess wit me' on it,

Black Skinny jeans,

Black vans.

Then I straitened my hair and put it half up half down with a white bow then I put on some makeup and walked out.
"Ready?" I asked
"Yes my love" Hayes smiled
We walked out of the hotel and started walking somewhere.
"Where are we going?" I asked
"Breakfast then the movies then I don't know probably gonna get ready for the party" Hayes said
"Okay"
We went to breakfast then we went to the movies and watched The Fault in our Stars (act like it is still in the movies okay? Okay). After the movie we went to the hotel and got ready. I changed into a red knee high dress with lace around the waste then I put on some red heels and applied makeup then I curled the ends of my hair. Hayes wore black pants with a plain red shirt. When we arrived at the party -which was two blocks away from the hotel- you could smell the alcohol. We went in and there was people making out and people grinding on other people.
"you okay babe" Hayes asked
"Yeah" I said but lied because people are drinking.
We went over to a group of people and me and Hayes got separated.
"Hey sexy want to go upstairs with me" some guy around his 20 asked me and you could smell the alcohol on his breath.
"Fuck off" I said rudely
"Damn okay"
Then he walked away. I seen Matt by the door talking to someone but I was looking for Hayes. Then I seem Hayes so I started walking towards him when I see Haley there walking towards me so I started walking over by Matt until she hit me and it all went black.

•Hayes' POV•

I was talking to some people when I see Haley hit Brooklyn and Brooklyn fall. I was trying to run over there but there was to many people and that's when I saw Haley drag her out the house. When she pulled her out the house I pushed through people and ran out the door and them get into a car and drive away. Some of the boys were out there but couldn't get her but Cameron got into his car and started driving after them. Cameron called Nash and said go to the hotel and he would be in there in like and hour or something. We went to the hotel and it's been like 3 hours then Cameron walks in with Brooklyn.
"Omg Brooklyn are you okay" I ran up to her and gave her a hug
"I will be now" she said and started crying a little so I picked her up and put her on the bed and cuddled her.
"Everything's going to be alright now okay? I promise I will keep you safe okay."
"I love you Hayes"
"I love you to Brooklyn"
"I'm gonna take a shower okay"
"Yeah"
Brooklyn got in the shower and then about 15 minutes later she got out and put on sweatpants and a black crop-top.
"We are going to sky zone want to come" Carter asked
"Sure" Brooklyn and I said I put on some basketball shorts and a muscle tee.

•Brooklyn's POV•

"We are going to sky zone want to come?" Carter asked
"Sure" Hayes and I said
Then I put on pink gymnastics shorts I had from gymnastics and cheerleading then I kept on my black crop-top and so socks with my Jordan slip ons. After we got ready some of us got into Cameron's car and some got a cab. We was finally there and they're like 2 people because it closes at 3am and it's only like 11 so I got on my own little trampoline until Hayes came over.
"Want to play a game?" Hayes smirked
"What game" I smirked back
"It's called throw Your girlfriend into the pit"
"That's not fair. We are the only ones playing"
Then Hayes picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. I was kicking and hitting his back but it was no use he was stronger than me. Then he threw me into the pit and he did a flip into it. We talked for a while.
"So I have a surprise for you" Hayes smiled
"What is it" I asked curiously
"Well it's tomorrow and it's with some friends and it's gonna be really fun but I can't tell you the rest and neither can the guys or lox so don't ask"
"That's no fa-"
"GUYS WE HAVE TO LEAVE ITS CLOSING TIME" Taylor and Carter yelled
When we was back at the hotel I showered again and put on sweatpants and a tee shirt then laid down next to Hayes who took a shower before me.
"So do you want to talk about earlier? It's okay if you don't" Hayes asked nervously
"Yeah. Well I was going over to you until Haley walked up to me and hit me. Then I woke up and I think I was in a car, I had a blindfold on and my hands and feet were tied up and somebody hit me. Then Cameron picked me up and put me in put me in his car and took off my blindfold and untied my hands and feet. Then we drove here." I said then realized I was crying
"I'm so sorry Brooklyn. I could have been with you and kept you safe. It was my fa-" Hayes said but I cut him off
"It's not your fault Hayes."
"Yes it is. I could have been with you instead of talking to those people"
"No it's not Hayes, so stop saying it is. I'm safe now so let's just forget this night ever happened okay"
"Yeah okay now you need some rest we have a big/fun day planned for tomorrow"
"Okay"
"Goodnight I love you sweet dreams"
"Goodnight I love you too and sweet dreams"
And with that Hayes kisses my forehead and I fell instantly asleep safe I'm Hayes' arms.

Sorry guys it is short and I've haven't been updating a lot but I promise I will start updating a lot more.
And I switched *POV* a lot sorry.
OH!! what do you think the big/fun day is? Love you readers and if you are actually still reading this then I and clapping for you because I think my book is getting really boring and I might be starting a new book.. don't worry I will still update on this one and the. Next book won't be up for awhile.