2

•Hayes POV• (again)

"What's wrong babe" Haley said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Umm Nothing" I mumbled
I shook my feelings for Brooklyn off because I "love" Haley now. After we left the music room me and Haley went to first period which was Mr.Smith, Science class and Brooklyn was in there too.

~Skipping to lunch~

The bell for lunch started to ring and we walked out of class and walked over to Brooklyn.

•Brooklyn's POV•

When the bell for lunch started to ring I walked to my locker to get my lunch money until I got pushed down by... Hayes. I tried getting up but got pushed back down by Hayes again. Then he punched me in the stomach. After Hayes hit me they all started to kick me and punch me. I was trying to get up when Haley came up to me and stomped on my wrist and I felt a pop. They all left me there crying so I finally got up. Nash was in the hallway so I walked up to him.

•Nash's POV•

"Nash" Brooklyn tried to yell but failed. I ran up to her because she was crying and holding her wrist.
"Oh my gosh Brooklyn. What happened?" I questioned.
"Please call my sister and tell her to pick me up and take me to the hospital. I would but my phone died." She pleaded.
"Come on, let's go pick your sister up and take you to the hospital" i said.
"Okay" she mumbled
We go to the car and get in, before we leave I text Caitlin (Brooklyn's sister)
~Conversation~
Nash: be ready in 10.
Caitlin: Okay. Why?
Nash: I'll explain when we get there.
Caitlin: Okay.
Nash: Bye
~End Of Conversation~
"Will you text Hayes for me please" I asked
"Yeah" she said

•Brooklyn's POV•

"Will you text Hayes for me please" Nash Asked
"Yeah" I said
~Conversation~
Brooklyn: Nash said to walk home
Hayes: Okay. Why?
Brooklyn: I don't know ask him yourself.
~End of Conversation~
Nash started texting someone I'm guessing it was Hayes because I got another text from him saying if I say anything about them beating me up they will beat me up worse. We arrived at my house and Caitlin was on the porch. I got out and went to the back and she got in the front.

•Nash's POV•

"Where are we going?" Caitlin asked
"We're taking Brooklyn to the hospital" Nash explained
"why" she asked
"She didn't tell me yet but she hurt her wrist. wake her up were almost there anyways" I said

•Brooklyn's POV•

Caitlin was shaking me to get up and asked me what happened.
"It was passing period and I fell and someone accidentally stepped on my wrist then I heard a pop and it hurt really bad and I started crying" I explained but I was lying.
They said okay and we arrived at the hospital. When I was going back to the room Mrs.Lowe asked what happened and I told her. We was all in the room until she took me to get X-Rays. As we arrived in the X-Ray room she told me to take a sit and I did. She was done with the X-Rays and we went back to the room and she told us it was broken.
I was thinking great Hayes's slutty girlfriend broke my wrist. I picked a color for the cast and it was obviously pink my favorite color. After getting my cast on we went to get so Subway. Then we got to Nash's house and watched tv and I got tired and drifted off to sleep.

•Nash's POV•

I looked over and saw that Brooklyn was asleep. I walked up stairs with Brooklyn in my arms. Brooklyn was still asleep, so I put her in Hayes's room because my room was a mess. I went back down stairs and watched a movie after one movie we got up and left Brooklyn a note saying we will be gone for the day.

•Hayes POV•

School was over and I finally got home and went into the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. After I got my food I watch one episode of Family Guy and got a little tired. I was thinking to myself I didn't want to get up and go upstairs because it was doing the most but, I eventually I got up and went upstarts. I walked in seeing someone in my bed. I grab my baseball bat I had in my room and mumbled to myself time to wake up Goldie Lox. Then I seen it was Brooklyn. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. What are you thinking Hayes? She is a ugly nobody. I said quietly so she wouldn't hear me. I sat in my desk chair just looking at her. She had her wrist on some pillows but I didn't really see her actual arm because there was blankets over it. Brooklyn woke up and got up quickly and went by the wall and fell down crying covering her face. I seen she had a cast on her left wrist. Then I noticed she was crying because she was scared that I was going to hit her because I still had the bat in my hands. The bat hit the floor and she cried harder.
"Don't hurt me" she cried.
I ran up to her and said "I'm so sorry Brooklyn" and sat on the floor and pulled her onto my lap and cuddled her as she cried in my chest.

•Brooklyn's POV•

I was on Hayes lap crying and we was cuddling each other on the floor. As I was crying I looked up and seen Hayes crying to. Why was he crying? Was this a trick to just bully me again? Did he really mean it when he said he was sorry? I was in deep thoughts until we fell asleep. Hayes and I woke up, we was in a corner in his room. Hayes and I stood up and looked at each other we both had red puffy eyes from crying then Hayes smiled at me.
•Hayes's POV•
"Brooklyn" I asked
"What?" She asked
"Can we be friends again? I am so sorry I bullied you. I'm so sorry I broke your wrist. I'm so so so sorry. I hate myself for doing it. I cared about my popularity more than our friendship" I pleaded and could feel a tear roll down my face.
"I don't know If you were really sorry than why did you bully me all those years? Your slutty girlfriend broke my wrist Hayes" She said getting a little louder. "And all you did was laugh and then walk away" she yelled
She walked up to me and slapped me. Then she backed up realizing what she did. After that'she tried to walk out of the room but I grabbed her right arm but she got out of my grip and hit her broken wrist on my bed frame. she fell down and cried because of the pain. I ran down and hugged her but she pulled away and yelled "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN" and ran out of my room and my house.

•Brooklyn's POV•

I yelled "I NEVER WANT TI SEE YOU AGAIN HAYES" it was out of pain and anger I didn't mean it honestly. Hayes was my best friend until he started bullying me. I mean I love him.. I don't know where my feelings for Hayes came from but I shook them off and ran out of his room and his house. As I got into my house I went to my kitchen and got some pizza. When I got don't eating I went upstairs and shower and brushed my teeth. After i was done with my shower and brushing my teeth I put pajama's on I got in bed and cried my self to sleep just wonder how school the next day will be.

•Hayes's POV•

After Brooklyn left I got in the shower brushed my teeth and put my pajama's on and went to bed.

*****************

I will update every Friday Okay? Okay. Comment!! I want to see your thoughts about the book. Did you like it? Or nah. How do you like my 2 chapters?
Love ya xx😘❤️