Chapter 6

I woke up to the smell of bacon and a killer headache. What the hell happened last night? I looked around and was happy to see I was in my room. I stretched and realized I was wearing some loose clothing's. I looked down and me body froze.

These are Tony's clothes.

I screamed as flashbacks of being beaten and throw around came into my head. I ripped the clothes off of me just as Daniel came crashing in hear. Wait a minute? Why is he hear?

"What's wrong?" he asked, but I was too scared to answer him. Forgetting I'm basically naked, I grabbed the shirt and boxers throwing them out my window, with a lighter. I slowly fell down to the floor and cried, pulling my knees to my chest. I felt arm rap around my shivering body and I panicked and started to push and scratch at the unknown person.

"Paige! Stop, it me Daniel! Your safe!" he yelled, but my brain was still flashing those same images. I see blood everywhere and the smell of sex was strong. I flinched every time Tony touched me. I could feel the burning sensation of his hand around my throat trying to shut me up.

"Paige!"

The other girls, laughing, the Constance stares of him as he forced me to work for him.

"PAIGE!!!"

The look on his face as he sold my virgin body for a million dollars. The images of him watching as some guys fucked me, leaving me to cry after wards. The cold feeling, the feeling of being hopeless.

The true meaning of a pimp and his bitch.

"Paige, please snap out of it!!" my brain finally sent me back into a deep depression as I looked at Daniel with a straight face. I wiped my eyes and got off the floor. I slowly walked to my dresser and and pulled out a pair of jeans and a tank top.

"Paige, are you okay?" Daniel asked coming up behind me. I nodded and he sighed.

"I'm fine, I promise" I said and slipped on some socks.

"I can tell when your lying" he whispered and sat down next to me, I sighed.

"Why are you even here? No to be rude."

"I helped you get home safely since everyone was drunk"

"How did you know we were there?"

" I didn't, I was visiting my brother, its his club" he said, I wanted to smack myself, I mean it was called Dav's Palace.

"Oh, so you stayed here?"

"Yeah, I also had a drink or two so I didn't feel safe driving home. I made you breakfast though. Bacon, pancakes and eggs." he smiled, I smiled too.

"Paige, please tell me what just happened" he begged, I shook my head, not wanting to remember what just happened myself.

"N-Nothing"

"Paige...."

"Please" I whispered, he sighed and nodded.

"Okay" he mumbled.

"Where the hell is your shirt?" I asked, blushing as my eyes roamed his six pack

The rest of the morning was silent. Since it was Wednesday I got in  the shower and got ready for his nephews party. I wore a purple blouse and some black skinny jeans; I packed my dress, makeup, and shoes for the party in a bag. I slipped on my wedges and walked out to see Daniel surfing my channels. He turned to look at me and I saw his eyes darken as he licked his lips, I blushed and cleared my throat. He blinked a few times and got off the sofa.

"You ready to go?"

"Yes"

"Alright, let me just get my keys....." he said and started to pat himself down. He pulled out some keys from his pocket. We walked out and we took a hour long drive to his house. I silently sang to the music playing on the radio, well I thought I did.