Chapter 7

3 month later

Three, its been exactly three months since I've felt complete, since I've felt true happiness, since I feel free.

Three months since I've been dating Daniel.

Oh what a wonderful three months they have been indeed. He has been the most sweetest guy in the world to me. I remember our first date like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting and home, watching TV when I got a call from Daniel. Mentally fighting with myself I sighed and answered the phone. I did say I would give him a chance.

"Hello" I said.

"Hey Paige, I was thinking, maybe, if you wanted, I-I mean you don't have too. But it w-would be nice, maybe-" I cut him off with a laugh.

"Yes Daniel, I'll go on a date with you" I said, I heard him sigh on the other line.

"Okay, I'll come and get you at five" he said and chuckled, I giggled and said bye. It was four o'clock so I started to get ready. I put on a long flowing skirt and some sandals, along with a yellow tank top. I flat iron my hair to perfection and waited for him, I only had five minutes left.

I soon heard my doorbell ring as I was putting the final touches of make up on my face. Nothing heavy though, just some eye liner and lipstick.. I walked out the bathroom and grabbed my purse before I opened the door. There stood Daniel in a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt. he looked at me and gave ma a rose. I smiled.

"Thank you, but its a little cheesy" I giggled and put the rose in my hair.

"I know, but I still got it for you" he said and lead me to his car. He wouldn't tell me where we were going so he made small talk. We talked about our interest, how we spend our alone time, I usually read books and he watch's football. When he pulled up to a park I was confused, he simply smiled and grabbed a basket out of the trunk. He took my hand and lead me thew the tree's and past the playground.

"Daniel....." I said, trying to take me hand away. He stopped and sighed.

"You said you would give me a chance, so let me try. I promise nothing is going to happen" he reassures, I just nod but keep my guard up. We walked for about five more minutes, and I was about to leave when we finally broke away from the trees.There stood before us was a beautiful, privet little beach. The sand was nice and warm and the water looked clear. We unpacked and ate our food, we talked, laughed, and played around. No not sexual play, more like child's play. He chased me around, splashed so water on me and in return I barred his body in sand.

END OF FLASHBACK

That was the best day of my life! And every date we've had since then only got better. But I'm starting to believe Daniel when he said he loves me. We haven't done anything sexual in the three months we've been dating. Like right now, we're sitting in his room, on the bed watching a movie. I'm snuggled up to his chest and he had his arm wrapped around my body. Suddenly he reached for the remote and cut it off.

"Paige, can we talk?" he asked, I nodded slowly.

"Sure, about what?" I asked back he sat up some more and took a deep breath.

"What" he sighed "What happened three months ago when you had that break down? And who is Tony?" he asked. I can tell the all the color left my face at Tony's name. I just can't tell him, he won't understand though.

"Daniel, you know I can't tell you"

"But why? When have you ever felt you couldn't trust me?"

"Danny you don't understand, its not something I can just boast about. You know I trust you"