CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

(Tony P.O.V)

"Big daddy, you might wan to come look at this" Lil mama said. I got out of the bed with my current whore and went to the monitor.

"What is it? You saw I'm busy!"

"Its whore number six, I was listening in on her when her 'boyfriend' asked who Tony is. You probably want to hear the rest" she said and handed me the head phones. When every I get a new whore I insert a small voice activated chip in there throats. The chip is skin sensitive and sinks down. Once inside the tissue, close to the vocal cord it activates. I don't need some bitch running around tell people about my organization. I'm shocked she would actually say something after I did a drive by on her sister. I sat there and listened to there conversation. I grew angry by the minutes as they had sex, I own her body! No one else! I was about to put the headphones down when I heard her laugh.

"So you were listening in? Well come and get me you asshole!" she laughed. I grew mad and pushed the listening device off the table.

"That bitch!" I yelled.

"What do you want to do?" Lil mama asked. I grinned evilly.

"I'm going for a visit" I said, she laughed, and I slapped her.

"Did I tell you to laugh?!"

"N-No master" she sighed.

"I hope you enjoyed that because when I come back with my bitch, I'm cut yo ass!" I threatened. I saw a tear slip from her eye and I lost it. Paige can wait a while. I have business to take care of here.

"ON THE WALL BITCH!"