Chapter 10

Hey you guys! So I'm not gonna lie, I've been getting lazy with writing. So lazy that I don't even write my other book that's not on wattpad (I'm hoping to publish that one). Also before the chapter starts, have I provided a picture for all my characters beside the two recent ones?

This has not been edited (so stfu with the error comments)

Enjoy! And Happy New Years!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~

Paige's P.O.V.

As I started to slowly feel my limbs the pain followed in its foot steps. What feels like hours could only be minutes in reality but I can't think properly at the moment. Hours, or minutes later, I start to hear sounds. I can hear shoe's walking back and forth, beeping of some type of machine, and mumbling voices.

"..........I could really go for some pizza right now" ok that's Scar. No matter the situation, she will want food.

".......Could be..........Worried....Pizza!" That sounds like Daniel but I'm not sure.

"Relax..... doc said........ so just chill out..." wait? Is that Josh? I'm so confused on what's going on. I can now feel my face but my jaw hurts and there's something on my face. My eye lids are extremely heavy so I'll wait on looking at my surroundings. My arms sting and feel a little bruised but besides that I think their fine.

What the hell happened?

I felt someone grab my hand and squeeze genitally. "It's been a week what if......" Danny said, my hearing isn't all that good right now. I can tell from the sound of his voice that's he's worried. To reassure him, I softly squeezed his hand back. Since he's so close I can sense that he flinched and almost pulled his hand away. I squeezed a little harder so he wouldn't let go.

"Did she just...?"

"PUSH THE BUTTON!" Scar yelled at someone. I felt Daniel grab something on my lap and heard a light buzz sound. The chattered for a minute before I heard someone rush in the room.

"What? What is it?!" a female asked. Everyone started to say things but even I was confused as to what they were saying. "PLEASE! One at a time!" the woman asked.

"She's responding! She squeezed my hand and everything." Daniel said, happiness in his voice.

"Sir, it might-"

"NO! It's not just a reflex, she's really responding! Come see for yourself." I heard feet coming closer to me and Danny tried to pull his hand away. I squeezed tighter and he moved his hand back to my side.

"Sir, that proves little" she said softly.

"Don't give me that pity look" he paused and I felt him shift his weight towards me "Paige, I'm gonna let go for a second so you can hold the nurse's hand. She'll as ask you some questions and I want you to squeeze once for yes, twice for no. Let go of my hand if you understand." he asked me. As much as I didn't want to, I let his hand loose. I soon felt a soft manicured hand take mine.

"Is you're name Paige Brown?" I squeezed once.

"Is your hair blond?" squeeze

"Are you thirty years old" I squeezed twice

"Were you offended the nurse thought you are thirty!" Scar yelled, I squeezed more than twice and she laughed "Yeah, she's there"

"Alright, I'll called in Doctor Rob" the nurse said and left the room. I struggled to open my eyes still but all in all I can feel everything, and my hearing is back. I'm guessing I'm in a hospital.

"Hello Paige, I'm doctor Rob" a man stated, I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear him come in "I'm going to turn off the light so when you open your eyes, it won't hurt as much ok?" he asked, I squeezed Daniels hand once. I heard a switch and felt something be removed from my face.

"Can you try to open you eyes for me?" he asked. I tried but fail horribly.

"Maybe we should wipe her eyes with some water or something" Sam said. A few seconds later I felt a cold, damp, paper tile genitally being rubbed against my eyes. The cold water felt nice and sunk into the corners of my eye lids. Once they were done I tried again and manged to open them only a little, But threw the blurry vision I could make out my limp body and my leg being hoisted in the air.

"That's it Paige, a little more" I heard Josh whisper, I groaned and closed them again. The strain on my eyes was too much to handle at once.

"It's ok if she doesn't open her eyes all the way right now, they have yo get use to light again. Here is some crushed ice cubes. When she is able to open her mouth, feed her these so she will be able to talk the next time I walk in" The doctor said "I'll be back in a hour to check up on her. Take this pass, one of you are able to stay over night it you wish" and with that he waled out.

"I'm so glad your awake page, can you open your mouth please?" Daniel asked, I slowly pulled my jaw down and winced at the pain. I felt a small spoon in my moth leave some small cubes pf ice and closed my mouth. The ice was soothing to my mouth and the water was gladly welcomed. The next hour was spent on me eating ice and opening my eyes. The others were talking but the room was extremely tense for some reason. By time the doctor came back in my eyes were able to open all the way but if open for too long, they'd tear up, so I let them rest.

"Hello Paige, can you open your eyes for me?" he asked. I opened them then closed them quickly and repeated this action.

"I know your eyes are still sensitive, but I'm going to try to help you focus them with a dull light. I'm going to lift your eye, I want you to try and follow the light" after several attempts my vision started to clear up. I looked around the room and I was shocked when my eyes fell on my father. I ignored his presence and looked at the doctor.

"W-What happened?" I asked, my voice sounding rough.

"That's what I want to know" he said "You probably forgot, but for some reason one of America's most wanted was stalking you. Surprisingly you managed to shoot him." the doctor continued. Danny saw my confused expression and looked at me warily.

"Tony" he mumbled. My breath hitched in my throat and my heart monitor spiked up. Daniel whispered sweet words into my ear but they went out the other. Flashes of what happened at Daniels house popped up into my head. I started to shiver at his words and his curl smile, the feeling of the belt end and his crazy smile and he licked the blood off my neck. When the flashes ended I was rubbing my neck harshly as Josh and Danny tried to pull my arms back down. Once I lost all energy my arms fell limp and everyone looked at me worriedly.

"It's ok, it is expected to react this way after what you have been through, but you will have to talk to the police. While you talk, I'll check you vitals" he said as an office knocked on the door.

The next hour was me explaining what happened from the very beginning. How we met, how he tricked me, how I searched for home, how he murdered my sister, and everything in between. I spared a glance at my father as I mentioned no one tried to help me, and for the first time he looked guilty. It didn't change anything though. Once the police was done writing their report, the doctor walked them to the door, and the room became deadly silent.

"Oh god" Sammie mumbled as the same time Scar said "What the fuck" I looked at Scar and noticed that her face was a mixture of worry and anger.

"What?" Josh asked, Scar looked at me with a frown.

"Why the hell would you get out the damn car? Why not drive to the police station, or better yet call 911 while you were driving?" she asked, that caused everyone to frown and look at me. I also frowned.

"I honestly don't know, I was hyped up on adrenaline and did the first thing that came to my head. I wasn't really thinking, but can you blame me? My whole life has been a dumb mistake" I mumbled the last part. The room was silent again and I looked towards Daniel. He gave me a small smile and flicked my forehead.

"You should've had a V8" he mumbled, that managed to get a chuckle out of everyone in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is incredible small, but I felt like I should update. I realized that I can't really concentrate on my other books when this one isn't finished.

I shall update the next chapter soon (hopefully)

Stay pervy ;D

~Pink