Confrontation

It had been seven months since they had fled from the Volturi when the Alec and Jane appeared at their door. Cecily was eight months into her twelve month pregnancy and was at the stage where she could barely do anything by herself. She was laying in bed the girls around her, plus her brothers. Nessie was laying on the huge bump, mesmerized by the heartbeat that radiated from it. Alice had come around seeing how well it was treating Cecily. A side from the food and time length it was a normal human pregnancy. That's when the doorbell went off.

"I've got it." Edward yelled as Cecily groaned, Rose helping her up from the bed.

"What are you doing here?" She could hear Ed hiss at someone. Her heart dropped at the next voice though.

"I need to speak to my wife."
Cecily froze her hand going to her swollen stomach.

"Help Rose?" She asked grabbing Emmett's coat to partially hide the baby bump.

"I thought she already divorced you." Carlisle said as Cecily emerged from the room, Rose supporting her back as Bella and Ben walked in front of her. Cecily smiled at Ben, he had been such a protector.

"Cecily." Jane said when she spotted the familiar blonde. Cecily walked until she stood in front of the door. Four people separating them.

"Jane.... Alec come in." She whispered wobbling to the couch. Rose helping her sit down.

"What are you doing here Alec?" She asked once they had taken a seat.

"I can't come to see my wife?" Alec asked her an eyebrow raised. Cecily raised her own in turn.

"No, and don't call me that." She said looking at Jane who was looking around.

"Aro wants you to come back." He said ignoring her previous comment. Her whole family let out a small dry laugh.

"You tell Aro." She said leaning foreward, revealing her belly. The twins eyes widened. "Over my dead body."

"Cecily?" Alec questioned his eyes not leaving her belly.

"Congratulations Alec. Your a dad. Now if you have no more to say please kindly get the fuck out our house." Ben said standing in front of Cecily blocking her from view. Cecily watched as Alec glared at her adoptive son.

"This is between me and your sister." The way he spit out sister made Cecily mad. Despite her belly she wad in front of the twins in a second, in Alec's face.

"I don't care what you have going on, but you ever speak to him like that again i will kill you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" She asked him, as the baby kicked making her bend slightly. Alec reached out to help her as Cecily hissed at him.

"Don't touch her." Rose yelled at the twins, helping her back to the couch.

"What happened?" Jane said kneeling beside her.

"She carrying a partial vampire." Carlisle said." It hurts her sometimes."
A pained expression came over Alec's features. A face of aw was on Jane's.

"Can i touch it?" She questioned, hovering her hand as Cecily nodded all the vampires in the room tensed. The baby kicked again as soon as the cold hand touched her.

"He doesn't like people touching his momma." Edward said as Jane smiled reading her thoughts.

"Jane, come we need to go." Alec said stiffly, looking at the bond his sister was making with his unborn child.

"Why?" Alice asked, looking at the warm face on the cold girl. "Aro's the reason why y'all are like this."
Everyone looked at the pixie girl who looked at her brother.

"I read Aro's mind in Italy when Bella had to come get me. He watched yall your whole childhood." Edward said to them as Rose forced the kids to leave the room. "Yall see him as a saint. Aro is the one that killed your parents. Just like he killed didyime."

"Your lying." Alec said as Jane just continued rubbing Cecily's stomach.

"You don't think he could have prevented them burning you? Or Jane's rape?" Edward continued, causing Jane to freeze.

"How do you?" She asked, standing.

"I had to watch it from his memory. He watched it all Jane."

"Your lying."

"I know exactly what he looked like, where it happened. How else would i know that?"

"Jane, lets go." Alec said holding out his hand. "You too Cecily."
Cecily raised an eyebrow at him. He just looked at her.

"No." Cecily told him.

"Cecily. Your carrying my child of course your coming." Alec said when Jane spoke up.

"No she isn't Alec and neither am I." Alec looked at his twin.

"Jane this is crazy."

"How would he know Alec?" She asked turning to face her brother. "He knew everything. Things i never told anybody." She took off her crest and handed it to Alec.

"Take that to Aro for me." Alec stood there when Cecily stood up.

"I'll walk you to the door." She said as the couple left them in the living room. When they got to the door Cecily turned to her husband.

"You can stay. We have plenty of room." She whispered, rubbing her belly. Alec's eyes followed her hand. With sad eyes he shook his head. Then ran off.