Wedding Day

The day of the question was finally here and I could leave Monday. I stood beside Carlisle dressed in my tux much to Alice's disappointment. I didn't like this. The whole thing gave me dejuve. The vows were said, rings placed, and speeches. When the sudden revolting smell of wet dog overcame Cecily making her dry hurl.

"What is that smell?" She hissed at Carlisle. Regretting it when the smell invaded her nostrils again.

"That's the pack." He started rubbing her back as her meal came up this time.

"Pack?"

"Shifters. Hybrids."

"So we are breaking all the rules now?" Cecily snapped at her adoptive father. Pushing away from him she followed her nose to the smell. A growl startled her, as three tan men came into sight.

"Down puppy." She said, glancing at her brothers. They growled again.

"Who's this one?" The middle one said asking Bella.

"This is Cecily. She's Edwards's older sister."

"WHAT is she?" The taller one said, holding his nose.

"She-" Bella started before Cecily interrupted.

"None of your fucking business." She growled, narrowing her eyes.

"Cec. It's time to take a walk don't you think." Jasper and Emmett said each grabbing an arm hauling her away.

"You can't harm then," Emmett said once they were in the house. Looking at her. Cecily pretended to be offended.

"I would never." She said in outrage.
Dumb mutt would have been much more than harm.

"Cec. We all know you. It's been fifty years but you haven't changed."
She was about to respond when a pissed Bella came into the room. Marching straight up to Cecily putting a finger in her face she shouted.

"YOU DUMB BITCH, THEY LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU." Cecily narrowed her eyes.

"Move your finger or lose it." She hissed at the bratty girl. Still, the girl kept her finger in the demon's face. Quickly heating her hand Cecily grabbed the finger in question, causing a scream of pain. Instantly all the vampires were in the room. Edward rushed to his wife. Who was crying on the floor? Little bitch. Cecily thought as Carlisle checked her over.

"SHE BURNED ME." Bella screeched at the top of her lungs.

"You started it." Jasper quickly said, standing in front of Cecily.

"Yeah, she gave you a chance." Emmett backed Jasper up. Ed must have read their minds because he now was lecturing Bella.
Ha, bitch my family. Cecily thought smugly. Drama queen.