chapter - 18 💜💜

Few months later

It's been few months you and Jungkook got together . He is really sweet and caring person towards you .

Your parents came back to Korea last month . You told them about Jungkook . They were happy to hear about Jungkook . They are happy as long as you are happy . 😊

And guess what , It's the graduation day !!

Y/N pov

I went to school not so early today . I saw many of our friends there . Everyone was dressed in gown and caps .

In the start of the function the head teacher gave us speech . Some students gave speech . And some of them sang songs . I also sang a song .

The function ended by the head teacher giving us the certificates .

We are going to miss each others . Many of us have a whole new world waiting for us . We all can still be in touch with each other with the help of technology .

But yaahh , Life Goes On . 💜

It was now time to go back home . Students started to leave .

We were about to leave when Jungkook spoke .

Jungkook : For the first time we will miss school . (A/N : Now we miss it tho-😂 ) .

He said that as he sighed and I spoke .

Y/N : Yah , me too .

Jungkook : By the way , I wanna take you out on a date since we are finally graduated . And I have a surprise for you 😉.

Y/N : OMG ! Really? Thank You .

I then want to him and hugged him . I was on my tiptoe since he is so tall .

Jungkook : Alright , let's go home now .

Y/N : Okay , let's go !!

I said that as I went to Jungkook's car . We got inside of the car . And Jungkook sat on the driver's seat and started to drive the car .

Time Skip

Soon we reached my house as Jungkook stoped the car and I got out . I waved my hand at him and was about to go when Jungkook spoke .

Jungkook : Be ready , I'll pick you up at 8:00 pm .

Y/N : Alright , Bye !

I said that as Jungkook drove of . I got inside of my house and saw my mom in the kitchen . My dad must be in the office .

Y/M : Welcome home dear !

Y/N : Thanks mom .

Y/M : How was the ceremony ?

Y/N : It was good !

Y/M : Go get freshed I'll serve the food .

Time Skip

It's already 7:40 . So I decided to get ready . I went to my closet and found a better dress to wear . I decided to wear it .

My dress⏬