Chapter - 4 💜💜💜💜

The bell rang and we all went out of the classroom as I saw Lisa waiting for me .

Lisa : Oh Y/N you're here . Let's go to supermarket I want to buy some snacks .

Y/N : Ok I'll also buy some snacks for myself . let's go !

You and Lisa were walking to home when you saw Tina and Jungkook walking while holding hands at a far distance .

You felt a little jealous . Because Tina was being too clingy with Jungkook . You gave a last peek at them and they walk away together .

You let out a sigh . Before going back home you and Lisa went to a supermarket and bought some snacks for yourself . After that you both went to home .

Time Skip

Soon you reach your house . You said goodbye to Lisa and went inside of your house . You saw your mom working in the kitchen .

Y/N : Mom ! I'm home .

Y/M : Welcome home dear . Go and get freshed .

Y/N : Okay mom !

You went to your room and got into a comfortable outfit .

Your outfit

After putting on your comfortable outfit

After putting on your comfortable outfit . You sat in front of your desk and took your diary where you write your daily stories . You like to write your diary daily about the memorable things that happens in your life . You write about your daily life in your diary . It feels good to write about your life .

You wrote down about Jungkook bumping into you and helping you . Also about you being jealous over Tina .

After writing everything that happened today you put the diary in your drawer . And went downstairs to eat dinner .

Time Skip

After finishing your dinner with your parents you went to your room and watched some K-dramas for sometimes . Then you finished your night routine and went to sleep .

To be continued ....