Chapter - 2 💜💜

A/N's pov

Y/N woke up by the sunlight hitting her face . She sat up straight in her bed and took her phone to see the time .

Y/N : Oh no! It's already 8:37 . I have to get ready for my school or else I'm gonna be late .

She quickly got up from her bed and went to the closet to get ready for her school . She did her morning routine and wore her school uniform .

After finishing her morning routine and putting on her school uniform Y/N went downstairs to see her parents already eating breakfast

After finishing her morning routine and putting on her school uniform Y/N went downstairs to see her parents already eating breakfast .

Y/N : Good Morning mom and dad .

Y/M : Oh you're up . Good Morning dear . Now eat your breakfast before you're gonna be late for the school .

Y/N quickly finished her breakfast and headed to her school .

Time Skip

After she reached her school she took her books from the locker . She was walking to the hallway as she spotted her best friend Lisa .

Lisa : Hey Y/N Good Morning! I missed you . How have you been ?

She said as she hugged you . You hugged her back .

Y/N : Good Morning . I missed you too . I've been good . Now let's go to the classroom .

You both entered the classroom . And went to your sit as you spotted your crush Jeon Jungkook with BTS on the other side of the classroom .

You keep staring at him that you didn't know Lisa was talking with you . You flinched by Lisa clapping her hands in front of you .

Lisa : Hey are you listening to what I'm saying ?

Y/N : Y-Yah .

Lisa : Ooh ~ you are staring at him again .

Y/N : N-no . Why would I ?

You said the as you as you blushed

Lisa : I know you have a crush on him . Why don't you just go and talk to him ?

Y/N : He already has a girlfriend .

Lisa : Yah but I don't believe that Tina . She is a playgirl . And I think she is using him for money .

Y/N : But-

You were about to say something but the teacher entered the room and you couldn't finish your words .

Mr. Han : Okay class let's start our lesson .

Time Skip

** Bell rings **

Y/N pov

I putting the books in my bag and arranging my things .

Lisa : I'm going to the cafeteria . Meet me there .

Y/N : Alright wait for me .

After arranging your books you went to your locker and placed the books inside of the locker . You turned back and were about to go to the cafeteria when someone bump into you . And you fell on the ground .

You pull up your head to see who was it and your eyes widened .

To be continued ...