‼️Please Read‼️

Hello, I'm the writer of this story/FF.

If you're reading this you would know about the story of this FF ( My Secret Diary ).

I couldn't check on the app because my last phone broke . Recently , I logged back into my account and checked on this story just to know that it has already reached 200k+ views. Thank you very much for all your support.

But Importantly why I'm writing this is because I have read comments saying that the story of this FF is very similar to the Japanese Movie called "Our Secret Diary" which was released on July 7 , 2023 .

I searched about that and felt the same way . Apparently the Movie was made based on a Manga with the same name which is called "Kokan Uso Nikki" . And coincidentally the story of the Manga is  kind of similar to this story/FF.

But it should be noted that this FF of JJK (  My Secret Diary ) was uploaded on  November 17, 2020 – December 25 , 2020 . But I had written it even before that .
And the Manga - Kokan Uso Nikki [First Volume] was released on :  December 16, 2020 –  [Last Volume] April 14, 2021  ( According to Google)

So, I hope this clears everything. The similarity between both of these might be just a coincidence.

[ I'm sorry if any of the information is wrong because I wrote based on the results for what I've searched for . ] 

**Thank You for Taking Your Time to Read This.**