Chapter 22

Sarafina POV

Gunshots and screams were heard as Madelina made her way towards me her katana swinging around as I dodged every time she attacks stepping backwards.

I froze when her katana made it's way to my neck I lift my head slightly up to stop it from touching me. She smirked. She has no idea who she is messing with.

Without her noticing I took out the dagger which was located in the right side of my thigh. I hold the dagger tighter on my hand.

I spin around to get away from the katana as her hold on the katana loosened I took my chance and placed the dagger in her neck like she did a minute ago and brought her down.

She gritted her teeth together as I pushed the dagger more deeper into her neck "Madelina you just messed with the wrong person" I whispered dangerously low.

"And you chose the wrong side" She whispered back and then her elbow made it's way to the back of my neck the dagger was thrown out of my hand.

My body fell back as Madelina throwed punch by punch. Finally getting my senses back I brought my knee to her stomach as she gasped for air I took my chance and got up breathing heavily.

Madelina was still in the ground gasping for air. I felt blood trickling down my right eyebrow. I heard Madelina chuckle with no humor "Your going to die either way Black Rose" She breathed out.

She got up. Now both of us were standing opposite each other with nothing but our hands held up in a fighting stance.

She was about to punch me but I dodged it and punched her in the face I heard a satisfied crack as she screamed in pain without wasting a second I did a roundhouse kick. She fell to the ground.

Using her hands for support I didn't give her a chance and went kneeing her in the head. I stumbled back as her body lied unconscious on the cement floor.

My eyes moved around the warehouse where body's lied unconscious my brothers stood there breathing slightly heavily.

This is just the beginning.

Antonio's POV

Black Rose.

Who is she? And why the hell is she helping us? Questions ran through my mind. She stood there with no fear for her life even after my threat but what surprised the most at that moment was when Gavino spoke.

I knew he was hiding something from the first time Black Rose made a move there is something his hiding and I can tell that the boys knew that too. 

What angered me the most out of all is when Vito called and told me Sarafina wasn't home. I was worried more then angry.

Even if the world is ending my first priority is to keep my baby sister safe no matter the problem.

I saw Black Rose fight the Russian assassin' her fighting posture and everything is professional. But who the hell is she? Being the capo of the Italian mafia isn't easy. 

You never know when your attacked and that's why we always keep back up.

Back up that's making it's way here. This isn't the only warehouse we have here. We have around four warehouses here and millions out the world.