Chapter 30

Sarafina's dress on top.

____________________________________________
Recap

Sarafina and the boys had a fight mostly because Sarafina went out to have some fun without their permission which leads to a big fight. That got out of hand. Not to forget that James Smith just got murdered. Leaving behind the flash disk they had gotten at the starting. Now what's inside it, is yet to be told!
____________________________________________

《Sarafina's POV》

"Hey there, babygirl" I felt someone ruffle my hair from behind. I groaned and turned to see a smirking Jason.

"What do you want, Jason?" I asked with a scowl and when I saw him giving me a pout I rolled my eyes but I felt myself smiling.

"Can't I see my favorite person in the world?" He asked

"No" I replied flatly and turned around to face the piano

"What are you playing?"

I shrugged in response. I took deep breaths before pressing the first key to the piece I was planning to play. (Tune is above)

My eyes were closed when I finished playing when I opened my eyes I saw Jason in front of me with closed eyes and a smile.

"That was relaxing" He said quietly and I looked at him, noticing the dark bags under his eye.

"Jason" I called him after a while.

He hummed in response.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Of course" He replied "Why do you ask?"

"You look like you've not slept for ages" It was silent for a while

"Don't worry about me, Babygirl" His soft voice spoke

The breeze hit me in the face as I stared at the bright ocean. Waves crashed to the ground and retreated back to the water. I stood there with my hands under my pocket. It was peaceful and quiet.

I sighed and sat down at the dry warm sand and crossed my legs. I watched as families and couples walked around smiling. Kids playing and laughing with each other with no worries.

I sat there for hours before my phone started ringing. I huffed in annoyance when I saw the caller ID. I picked it up but stayed quiet.

"Come home immediately" I heard a demanding voice

Without another word I cut the call and after a few minutes of sitting there I decided to go home. I checked the time and it was quarter to 6AM. I walked up to my bike and swung my leg over it before I started the bike.

It roared into life and before I know it I'm speeding down the road to the direction of the mansion. In a few minutes, I was outside the front door and making my way inside.

I stepped inside and immediately a warm feeling spread inside of me. I walked up to my room and stepped inside. I just realized how exhausted I am right now.

I made my way to my bed while kicking my shoes out in the process and slumped down with my back pressed against the mattress and my legs off the bed. After some time I found my eyes slowly dropping close. Slowly I drifted to complete darkness.

⚛》》》》》◆《《《《《⚛

"Should we wake her up?" I heard a distant voice speak