Chapter 18

《Sarafina's POV》

             I'm sitting on the stool in the art class as Xavier is infront of me sketching. We were told to sketch your partners as our first project so here I am sitting in the stool staring at nothing

. I sighed quietly. This is boring as hell I turned to see Joshua and Brianna who are happily doing there project 

"Can you not move" I heard Xavier grunt 

I glared at him.

What is he even doing that is taking him so long? I took out gum that was in my pocket and yes, if some of you are wondering if I carry a packet of gum everywhere.

 What? Don't blame me, Blame my subconscious.

Bitch what did you just say?

What?

I am going rip your heart out.

whatever.

I turned to see Xavier scowling at me I gave him an innocent smile in return which turned his scowl to a glare. 

I chewed my gum and looked around I once again found my self looking at Joshua and Brianna who were staring at each other. 

Is it me or am I feeling the sexual tension till here?

 I mean I always knew Joshua had a thing for Bri I wasn't so sure about Brianna. But I ship them, What is a good ship name for them? Now I feel like a teenage girl. 

I shook my head and turned back to Xavier who was staring at me and I stared back at his blue eyes which had a spark of grey that I just noticed and it was beautiful. 

I realized I was staring so I cleared my throat and looked away

 "Done" I heard him say 

"Took you long enough" I muttered and made my way to him I saw the sketch and my eyes went wide with shock

 "Wow" I breathed out. The sketch was gorgeous it had every small detail of me I turned to look at Xavier who was staring at me. 

"It's beautiful" I said 

He nodded his head and he grabbed his things and walked out the door and just then the bell rang. 

I stared at the sketching for a moment and grabbed my things.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~  

         It's lunch time Bri, Josh and I are at the bleachers eating our lunch. I hate going to the cafeteria it's fucking annoying when people just stare at you while your eating.

 I was eating my lunch when a certain light browned hair boy caught my attention. 

He was walking across the field with his head down and hands under his pockets. I stood up and made my way to him while Bri and Josh gave me confused looks 

"Leo, Wait up" I called for him he turned and looked around when his eyes landed on him a small boyish grin made it's way to his face.