Say YES! 🙏

I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to turn to
This all or nothing way of loving got me sleeping without you

Someone You Loved (Lewis Capaldi)

Haruto's POV

"Hyung, I...." I stared at him who is staring at me with concern. It rather warms my heart. The feeling that crawled to my heart, like I've never felt before. Should I tell him? I bite my lower lips. It's a habit when I get nervous.

I wanted to talk it out with him but I am just too afraid that I would burden him.

"Here, drink first." He offered me the latte that was a bit cold because of the long talk we had. I took a sip.

"I don't know if should tell you this, but here goes nothing". I shared with him about I was fired from my work, I can't afford my apartment anymore, my account balance is not enough for me and Airi because of that surgery I had. I told him everything and he listened to me.

"I'm sorry that I told you this." I said to him. He smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" he said as I was confused.

"Just live with me." He said with a serious face.

There was silence. How can he ask some stranger just to live with him?

"I was always waiting for your call after we met but you never called me." He said as he pouted. He was so serious seconds ago and now he is acting like a kid. Kind of cute. He looks like a different person from the first time we met.

"But I guess faith just brought you here and I am glad. I'm a little bit lonely at home. My mom is not there anymore so it felt kind of empty. It would be great if Airi and you could fill in that space." He said excitedly.

"I don't know hyung, I think I'll just give you a lot of work if we moved in. Beside, I also need to talk with Airi about it first." I said to him.

"Yyaakkk.. We've been here but I haven't got your phone number. Give me your phone." He said it as he held his hand on the air. I reach my phone in my pocket then gave him.

"Ok, what is my name in your phone?" he asked. I was startled.

"Hhmm.. Hyung, mian. I haven't saved your phone number. Hehe" I said it awkwardly as I fix my sit position.

"So I guess I'm a no one to you." He took a deep breath.

"No.. No.. No.. It's not that. It's jus-" my sentence wasn't finished then he started talking again.

"Fine, then just move your stuff to my house, live with me and I'll forgive you" he said it with a smirk.

"Yyyaaakkk... That's not fair." I complained.

"Hehe.. Here, I've saved my number and also I've saved yours." He said and I nodded.