I'll be Your Lighthouse! 💫

Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all
I let my guard down
And then you pulled the rug
I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved

SYL, Lewis Capaldi

Haruto's POV

Just like any other day, it's either Jeongwoo or Jaehyuk who picks up Airi from school. However, that day, they just can't, their boss held them at work and make them stay. Jeongwoo then make a phone call that afternoon.

"Haruto, I'm so sorry. Both of us can't pick up Airi today." Said Jeongwoo through the phone.

"That's ok. I'll pick her up. I already can walk properly these past few days" I said.

"Yeah. You can have some exercise if you don't want to lose your six pack." Said Jeongwoo while laughing.

"Wait, what? Have you been checking me out?" I asked teasing him.

"Ewwww.. Of course not!" Jeongwoo felt annoyed, I can sense it through his tone.

"Ok ok. Just do your work. I'll take care of Airi." I replied.

"Ok. Be safe! I'll pick her up tomorrow to school." Said Jeongwoo as he ended the phone.

I picked her up around 3 o'clock in the afternoon at her school. She will turn 6 years old next year and will enter the elementary school next year. She is growing fast, turning into a beautiful girl.

Her smile was so precious, a cute 5 years old girl. Watanabe Airi. I would give her the world if I can. I am still thinking where I can live and how do I earn money. At least we have each other. I smiled at her, but it's a fake smile.

I wish she can live at ease and have a better brother than me. I sighed as she was running around.

"Oppa, catch me if you can!" she put her tongue out and run away from me.

"Yyyaaakk.. Be careful Airi.. You'll fall!" I shouted at her who just went far away from me. I just can't run yet so I just let her be. At least I still can see her in my sight.

"Aahhh.. Ouchhh..." she hissed in pain.

" she hissed in pain

Junkyu's POV

In that afternoon, Jihoon came to visit my café. It has been a week since we met so I was a bit lonely and invited him to come.

"Do you miss me so much, Kim Junkyuuuu?" he said as he making faces and taking a bite of his red velvet cake.

"Hahaha.. Come one. I know you missed me too." I drank a sip of hot Americano. It was just freezing cold that afternoon.

"So how is your café doing these days?" he asked.

"Well, there were more people coming than usual. As you said also, many Japanese workers came here often for a break now. Yoshi did all the work." I said as I smiled at Yoshi who were at the cashier. He smiled back with a puppy smile.