The Orchid 🌸

I need somebody to heal
Somebody to know
Somebody to have
Somebody to hold
It's easy to say
But it's never the same
I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain

Lewis Capaldi, Someone You Loved

No One's POV

It was the 13th of December, the first snow fell to the ground of Seoul city. A new day of a new story will be coming upon him, at least that is what he believe. After these several months of grieving, he finally opens up his café again.

"Kim Junkyuuu!!!" a man with a vase of flower opened the door of Kim Junkyu's café.

"Jihoonaa, oh, Hyunsuk hyung!" another man enter the café with another pot.

"Where do we put these babies?" said Hyunsuk as he looked around the café.

"Ahh.. What's this?" asked Junkyu as he walked towards the guys.

"It's food." Answered Jihoon.

"Eeuung??" Junkyu got confused.

"Yyakk.. Stop messing around with Junkyu. It's still in the morning." Hyunsuk glaring sharp stare to Jihoon.

"Ahh... Mian mian... It's flower, can't you see?" Jihoon just shook his head while looking at Junkyu who is already pouting.

They brought 2 vases of orchid flowers. The meaning of the flower is to express thoughtfulness, and what better way to use them than as a gift to wish him a fast recovery. A fast recovery for his lost to be precise.

"So have you met the person that received Ommonie's heart?" asked Jihoon as he put down the pots on the table which placed in the corner of the café'

"Hhmm..." Junkyu nodded as he sat on one of the chairs. Hyunsuk also took a seat next to Junkyu.

"And then?" Hyunsuk asked in curious.

"He's name is Watanabe Haruto. He lets me feel Eomma's heart, yesterday" said Junkyu in a little smile looking at a table in front of him. Jihoon came from behind then rubbed Junkyu's head.

"Aahh... I'm glad that you met him. Anyway, we gotta go." Jihoon giving Hyunsuk a sign to not talk much about it. Since Junkyu is such a soft-heartened person. Even though Jihoon always bickered with him, he is still aware of how his bestfriend's feelings.

"Ahh ahh... Yeah yeah.. We'll be back probably at night." Said Hyunsuk as he got up from his seat.

Junkyu also stood from his seat then suddenly Jihoon hugged him. He pats his bestfriend's back.

"You are Kim Junkyu. No matter how hard life is, I'm gonna always stand by you. No, we are gonna stand by you." said Jihoon. Junkyu nodded.

He let go of his hug then give Junkyu some smacks on his face but not to the extent of hurting him. Junkyu laughed.