Ep 6: Best Drag

After Aquaria got eliminated the queens returned to the werk room, Bianca had said goodbye to them earlier so it was just the four of them.

"Top 4 here we are." Phi Phi said tiredly. "I'm scared, I cant see any of us going home like, I wish it was just top 4." Adore laughed. "I wish it was top 2." Manila put her arm around Phi Phi and Phi Phi mobed away. "Not here honey." She said in an acting voice, making Adore laugh. "What do you all think will happen?" Jinkx asked. "I hope it's like season 6 to be honest." Manila said. "Yeah, it felt more equal I guess." Adore said.

"Anyways, see you all tomorrow, I'm tired, peace the fuck out." Phi Phi walked out and so did the other 3 queens.

The next day they entered the werk room."I have a horrible headache." Phi Phi said. "Are you sick?" Manila asked. "No, I just didnt sleep well I guess." Phi Phi shrugged and sat down. "I'm really stressed." Adore said. "Me too." Jinkx nervous laughed.

Rupaul walked in, greeting everyone. "For this last main challenge you'll have to make your best drag look, simple. You'll also have to prepare a small speech on why you should be crowned and then you will all lipsync to my iconic song, covergirl." Rupaul said and everyone clapped. "Now get to work." He walked out.

The queens got to their work station, going to take out garments they had prepared.

"Wow, Manila, yours is gorgeous." Adore said. "Thanks, I picked it well." Manila responded. "Shes gonna blind the judges with that dress" Phi Phi laughed. Manila pinched Phi Phi. "I'm joking."

"Anyways, it's kind of a basic challenge in my opinion, like, top 4 just does best drag?" Jinkx said, skeptically. "They must be preparing some shit, I'm sure." Jinkx said.

"Anyways, let's focus because I dont want to fuck up." Adore said, looking for that one dress she brung for the top 4.

"Is it just me or like, i have your song Fuck Fashion stuck in my head." Phi Phi told Manila. "I mean, it is a masterpiece darling." Manila chuckled. "Dont be to cocky girl." Phi Phi responded.

After finishing their make up they get dressed and go to the runway

Runway

Manila giving us another All Stars moment, looking sickening.
Phi Phi went for something more dark since her drag had changed since season 4.
Adore did her grunge punk thing, being the icon she is.
Jinkx also did her thing, she was more 1900s and looked elegant and beautiful.

"Alright my darlings, tell us why you should be crowned, Starting with Jinkx." Rupaul said.

Jinkx chuckled. "Well, I've won once before but it didn't feel real, I just dont think I was that ready back then and now I am, I've grown alot since season 5 and I love all these girls and this top 4 couldnt be more deserving, I could see any of us winning in all honesty." Jinkx said, the other queens clapping. "Thank you Jinkx, Phi Phi." Rupaul looked at Phi Phi.

"Well, I've lost twice but to me it's just was what I needed to grow into the person I am today, I'm no longer that ball of bitterness and jealousy and the two seasons I were on really helped me grow as a drag queen and as a person and I couldnt be more grateful." Phi Phi said. "You're gonna make me cry." Manila giggled. "Thank You Phi Phi, Manila."

"Well, Its my fourth time here and that might make you feel like I'm a sour loser but I'm just a fighter, I'm passionate with what I do and I love being here but like, if I dont win I'm coming back next season." Manila said, making the judges and the queens laugh. "Thank you Manila, Adore."

"So, um, I was runner up for season 6 and I tapped out of All Stars 2 and honestly, I'm glad I did, I took that time to rethink everything and I feel like I've improved since then, I've been in the bottom, yes but I'm still here and happy to be, I've done the best I can and as Adore from 2013 would say. 'The crown would really complete this look.'" Adore giggled. "Thank you, but now I have to make a decision, you four sickening queens will have to lipsync one last time."

Confessional

"Great, a four way lipsync." Manila said sarcastically.

Stage

"You will be lip syncing to my song, Covergirl." Rupaul announced.
"Do your best and dont fuck it up."

Adore takes a more enthusiastic approach, being sexy too.
Phi Phi gives dance moves and charisma, facial expression queen.
Manila like Phi Phi is great with facial expressions, giving sassyness.
Jinkx is being more funny but in a sassy way.

"Alright, I have made my decision, Jinkx Monsoon, you were fierce during this competition, it was fantastic having you back but tonight my love you didnt shine as bright as the others, sashay away." Rupaul said. "Thank you so much." Jinkx smiled, she wasn't too fazed by it, as if she expected it. She hugged the other three girls and blew kisses as she walked out.
------------------------------------
Jinkxy :(