Untucked Ep 3: Can I Get An Amen?

Manila and Farrah head backstage, being safe.

They enter and grab their cocktails, sitting on the big couch. "So, Phanila?" Farrah asked and Manila roled her eyes. "None of your business." Manila said and sipped her drink. "Now that you say that, it is my business, spill the tea sis." Farrah said. "I saw the both of you in the werk room being real close."

"Well, I guess were close now but, its just friend things." Manila said. "Bitch, Phi Phi wouldnt fix anyone's eyelash." Farrah laughed. "You're reaching right now." Manila chuckled. "Okay, okay, but like, for real, like. Would you date Phi Phi?" Farrah asked. "I- I cant answer that." Manila giggled. "Oooooo." Farrah said.

"Would you tho?" Farrah asked once more. "I mean, sure but its Phi Phi, she probably wouldnt want to date me." Manila chuckled. "Well, I could see Phi Phi and You together if I'm honest." Farrah responded. "We'll see." Manila said.

The other queens walk in, grabbing their drinks.

"What were you hoes talking about?" Adore asked. "Are you cheating Manila?" Adore joked and Manila rolled her eyes. "Far from that actually, we were just talking Phanila." Farrah giggled. "Y'all really cant get over that shit can you?" Phi Phi said, sitting next to Manila. "You're saying that and then sit next to Manila." Adore laughed. "Now I cant sit next to my friend-?" Phi Phi asked. "Not anymore." Aquaria commented.

"Moving the fuck on, Adore and Jinkx are probably going to lipsync and I dont know if I'm in the bottom or not." Phi Phi said. "I think you'll be in the bottom." Darienne said. "You got the best critics apart from Adore and Jinkx."

"Who knows, Ru is a shady old bitch." Manila laughed and so did the others. "DISQUALIFIED." Aquaria laughed.

The queens were called back to the stage, Adore And Jinkx Lipsynced and Jinkx won, eliminating Darienne.
------------------------------
This just became a Phanila fanfic xD.
Sorry for the short chapter btw but Untucked is pretty short.