Ep 4: Glam Run

After Darienne's elimination, the queens returned to the Werk Room.

"Damn, it's only episode 4 and already feels empty." Phi Phi said. "It'll get empty once Phanila is gone." Adore said. "I swear to god Adore." Phi Phi shook her head.
"I'm calling Bianca when I get my phone back." Manila said. "C'mon." Adore Whined. "I'm not being mean."

"Its not mean, it's just lowkey annoying." Phi Phi said. "For the both of you." Aquaria said. "Were just enjoying this." Farrah added. "Dont you two start too." Phi Phi rolled her eyes.

"I might join this fanclub." Jinkx said with a giggle. "This just became Phanila's All Stars and I'm not complaining." Manila said. "Ooh la la." Adore laughed.

The queens exit the werk room after they de dragged.

Outside

"Jaremi." Manila, now Karl called since Jaremi was farther ahead, the other queens were walking farther ahead too, the team were also walking with them, escorting them to the hotel but they were still filming, in case of drama or anything.

Jaremi waited for Karl to be next to him, looking over to him. "What's up?" He asked. "You know, everything that kinda happened made me think for once in my life." Karl said and Jaremi giggled. "What about it?" Jaremi asked. "What do you think about like, us?" Karl asked. "Oh, well, we're cool, I dont know, you're my favorite one here, that's for sure." Jaremi responded. "That's good." Karl responded with a chuckle. "Why are you asking?" Jaremi kinda knew why but wanted to make sure. "Oh... Nothing." Karl said.

The next day in the Werk Room

"Morning!" Adore said happily.
"Did Bianca call you for you to be this happy?" Aquaria asked. Adore rolled her eyes.

Phi Phi and Manila walked in last, laughing, Manila had her arm around Phi Phi's shoulder. "Phanila~" Aquaria giggled. Phi Phi didnt have time to respond since Rupaul walked in.

"Hello, Hello, Hello!" Rupaul greeted. They all said hi back. "Today we're doing a pretty 'easy' challenge." Everyone raised their brows. " Glamorous Design challenge!" Most of them were happy.

Confessional

"Fuck." Adore simply stated. "I still cant sew to save my life." Adore said annoyed.

Werk room

"You're going to have 2 minutes to pick your materials." Rupaul pointed at the big table that contained alot of material.

"Ooh." Manila clapped.
"3,2, 1." Rupaul said and the queens ran to get materials.

After they were done Rupaul laughed. "That's alot Adore, need help holding it?" "I'm fine!" Adore laughed.

"Alright, do you're best queens and may the best woman win." Rupaul walked out.

They all went to their work station and started working.

"Do we even have a theme?" Adore asked. "Yeah, Rupaul said glamour so I'm going for that." Manila said. "After seeing that one look you did on All Stars 4 you better not disappoint." Aquaria said. "I never disappoint." Manila responded. "I'm Manila and I'm perfect." Phi Phi impersonated. "You're lucky I like you Phi Phi." Manila threatened jokingly. "Yeah." Phi Phi laughed.

Confessional

"Phanila started off as a joke but bitch, I think it's an actual thing." Adore said.

Werk Room

"Whatcha doing Farrah?" Adore asked. "I have an idea but I dont want to do pink again since I've done it 2 times already but I dont think it'll be pretty if it isnt pink." Farrah said. "Make it purple then." Adore said. "I guess, I'll figure it out." Farrah said.

"Ugh." Phi Phi got frustrated. "What's up?" Manila asked. "I can't put the string right." Phi Phi said, looking up at Manila. "For the sewing machine?" Manila asked. "I'll help you." "Are you trying to get miss Congeniality?" Phi Phi chuckled. "I'm just the Bianca to your Adore." Manila joked and got a stare from Adore. "Kidding, I dont foster children." Manila said, Adore laughed. "You're feeling shady!" Adore exclaimed and Manila shrugged and smile, going to help Phi Phi.

The next day, the queens do final touches and get in their looks.

"I'm gonna be in the bottom." Adore said after looking at herself in the mirror. "Atleast you're cinched." Phi Phi said.

Confessional

"It looks like she put fabric around herself, sew it together and called it a day." Phi Phi chuckled.

Werk Room

"Alright, let's go!" Manila said.

Runway

Manila pulled another goddess look.
Phi Phi looked beautiful and glamorous.
Adore looked like what Phi Phi said-
Farrah went with royal blue, it was pleasantly really pretty.
Aquaria looked stunning, rocking a blond wig with a skin tight dress.
Jinkx went with a 1990s glamour look, looking gorgeous.

(As always, I suck at critics so here's the ranking.)

Lipsync for their legacy
1. Manila
2. Aquaria
Safe
3. Phi Phi
Bottom 3
4. Jinkx
5. Farrah
6. Adore

Manila and Aquaria lip sync to Delicate by Taylor Swift, it was really tight, Aquaria won the lipsync tho and chose Farrah.

"I'm sorry, I picked you because you've been in the bottom like 3 times and I think Jinkx and Adore have more to show and that you've shown everything in my opinion." Aquaria explained.
Farrah gave a forced smile and nodded, Hugging Jinkx and Adore then Aquaria the walking out. "CUT!" she giggled as she walked off.
------------------------------
I don't even know how tf I came up with Phanila but I love it, also I'm sad to eliminate Farrah :(