Ep 2: Lipsync Extravaganza Part Two

The 9 remaining queens return to the Werk Room after Nicky's elimination.

"Well that was something." Darienne said as they walked in.
"Thank you Phi Phi." Jiggly said and Phi Phi looked at her. "I really thought you'd pick me." Jiggly added.
"I didn't pick you because you have more potential to stay then her in my opinion." Phi Phi responded.
"Oooh girl." Manila chuckled.

The queens de dragged and went back to their hotel rooms.

The next day
the 9 queens walk in.

"How did you guys sleep?" Adore asked.
"I slept well." Phi Phi responded and the others all said. "Same."
"I have a headache." Farrah complained.
"Girl shut up." Adore laughed.

'You Got SheMail." The girls heard the familiar voice coming from the TV once again, looking over at it. "We love throwbacks, let's say this All Stars is a little special, you might want to ask Jinkx." TV Ru said.

"I'm guessing it's a season 5 challenge." Aquaria said, one hand on her hip.
"Maybe the kids show one." Jinkx thought aloud."I hope not." Manila commented.

"I'll pull an Alaska." Adore laughed. "I'll be Detox." Jinkx said and made chicken noises and the others laughed.

"Hello, Hello, Hello!" Rupaul walked in. "How are you all doing?" "Good." The queens responded.

"Today we're doing a mini challenge I personally love." Ru said. "To day we'll be throwing shade, with puppets." The queens cheered. "I always wanted to do that one." Manila stated.

"Now you see that box over there, you'll put your hand in it and grab a puppet of a fellow queen and you'll have to drag em up then impersonate them." Rupaul explained.

"Can I go first?" Manila asked and Rupaul nodded.

Manila walked to the box and put her hand in it, grabbing a puppet. "I got Adore." Manila smiled and Adore laughed. "You better do me well." "Oh I will."

"Me next." Laganja said and ran to the box and picked a puppet. "Phi Phi O'Hara." Laganja smiled. "Holy fuck." Phi Phi giggled.

"Lemme see." Phi Phi walked over to the box and grabbed a puppet. "Jiggly!" Phi Phi said, exited. "Yass." Jiggly smiled.

Jiggly went next and grabbed a puppet. "Who the fuck- oh, Farrah." Everyone laughed. "You seriously didnt recognized me." Farrah laughed.

"Let me see who I get." Farrah said and went to the box and grabbed a puppet. "Laganja Estranja." Farrah smiled. "Yesssss." Laganja got exited.

Aquaria went to the box next. "Darienne Lake, oh boy." "Mhm." Darienne nodded and Adore laughed.

Darienne went next, grabbing a puppet. "Ooh la la, its Manila." Darienne said, looking at the puppet.

Adore went next and took a puppet. "Aquariaaaa." She smiled.

Jinkx went last and grabbed the last puppet. "I got Rupaul-" she laughed.

"Alright, get to it." The queens started to drag their puppets.
"I better not mess this up." Jinkx giggled.

Phi Phi decides to go first. "Hello Jiggly, what's up?" 'Yaknow I keep one hundred with you girl and to be honest, I dont know why the judges say I'm basic, like, I totally didnt buy this dress at forever 21.' Everyone laughed.

Manila goes next. "Hey Adore, tell me what's up." 'A party! I'm gonna drink so much shit and you know, I'm a libra so whatever happens, I'll be fine, anyone got some pizza?' Adore laughed. "Not as great as Bianca but close enough." Darienne chuckled.