Chapter eight: This Is The End...

The dreams.... They were messages, telling me to watch out. I woke up on the concrete ground, It was dark and cold, I was under the only light source. I was outside, I got up and there was Ashely again. I felt dizzy, I tried to stand up but I lost my balance. "Look Ashely, I'm sorry. B-but I didn't make John choose me, he chose me! He loves me! I don't know why your reacting like a fucking maniac!" I was able to get on my feet and face her, but I still felt dizzy.

What am I going to do! "Lies!!! He loves me and you know it!!!" She yelled, we were both in tears. She had anger inside of her and I had fear. "You know what violet? I'm gonna let you go... TO HELL!" She pulled out her gun and held it up to my heart. "I hate you so much.... Once you're out of the way, John will come back to me. And you'll burn in hell!" I shut my eyes, this is the end. This is the end of me. "FREEZE! This is the police! Drop the gun!" I saw bright headlights and flashing colors, burning my eyes. Ashely dropped her gun and held her hands up high.

I fell to the ground, and the last thing I saw was John running out of the police car. When I woke up, I woke up with tears. I got up and saw John standing across from me, he ran to me and put his hands on my cheeks and had tears in his eyes. "I hate life" I told him, "it doesn't make sense. All of this happens in like less than a week. But why?" I rub my eyes, "that's the thing about life violet. It has surprises in store for all of us, it shows us things that make sense and things that don't make sense. And we learn from them" he said kissing me. "I'm just glad you're ok."

We stood there in silence, with our arms wrapped around each other. "But how did the police find us?" I asked, "Ashely was accused of assault, I stopped by your house the door was open. There was blood on the floor and a note with Ashely's handwriting. We were able to find her cell, which led us to you two." He said, "I love you." "I love you too violet."

---------------------------------------------
OMFG GUYSSSSS
look I'm sorry for not updating in like ALMOST A MONTH! I feel ashamed *cries* school has been messing around with my emotions and I've trying to look for a job :/ gotta get that mullah babyyyyy!!!! $$$$$$$$$ (I'm too lame)
But yeah..... And thankkkkkk you guys for all the reads, hopefully I can update tomorrow and on my birthday!! (MARCH 12!!!) is it possible to get this story to 500 reads????? Pleaseeeee?!
Also guys please comment and rate! If have any advice to share or any feedback pleaseeeee do share! I wanna know what you guys think! Don't be scared to leave a comment! Thanks guys sooooo much!!!!

Xoxo Nessa <3