Chapter five: What I've found

We walked out of the hospital hand and hand as the sun was shining down upon us. "Wanna go to the park?" Asked John, "sure" I smiled. Throughout that whole day we sat under a huge oat tree watching kids play around, and just having fun. "Remember when we were like them?" He asked, "yea" I answered. "Those use to be the days", I laughed at that one.

This moment is perfect, this is something that I've been dying for. I don't want it to end, especially not now. "You okay?" He gave me a worried look, "yea I'm fine." I realized that I still had four more days to turn in my story... And now the ideas are starting to flow, I pulled out my phone and started typing.

Later on, we went home. John carried me to bed, gently laying me down.
"Thanks John", "no problem" he said.
He sat down next to me and yawned, "I'm sleepy" he said. "I can tell", I moved over a little to make some space for him on my small bed. He laid next to me, and next thing you know I was staring into his hazel eyes. "Your beautiful" he whispered, I smiled. "Oh shut up and go to sleep" I teased. I closed my eyes and I felt his arms wrap around me, and suddenly I fell into a dream where I found my muse but where I found my nightmare.

"So you think you can just steal John away from me?" Asked the shadow, "who are you?" I asked. The figure came out from the shadow, and there she stood.... With the mascara running down her face and her clothes trashed up, holding a hand gun and pointing it at me. It was Ashely, "John is mine! He can't replace me! No one can! Hahaha!!" She was going crazy, "John isn't replacing you!" I yelled. "Yes he DID!" Then in that moment, my world stopped. I looked down to see the blood gushing right out of my left kidney.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I'm sooooooooo glad you guys are loving the story! Btw I need some help thinking of a ship name for John and violet. If you got any ideas please comment it or message me! Also don't forget to comment and rate!

Xoxo Nessa :3