Chapter four: Day One

"Where am I?" I looked around the white walls, "everything's okay. You don't have to worry", I looked up and it was John. "Where am I John?" I asked again, "in the hospital" he held my hand, and I felt his grip.

"You were burning up violet, what happened?" "I don't know.....I just took a nap...and that was it." I told him, "I thought I was gonna lose you... I-I mean we, as in your family and friends" he half smiled. I placed my hand on his cheek and I could see his beautiful hazel eyes water. "Your mom is here, the doctor said you could go back home today." He said, "wait I was here over night?" I sat up, "yeah." He got up and stared out the window, ruining his fingers through his hair. I got out of bed and gave him a hug, I could feel and hear his heartbeat loud and clear and hugging him was like being in a warm blanket.

"Thank you for everything John. For being my best friend, my guardian, and for being with me since day one." I hugged him tighter, I didn't want to let him go. "Violet there's something I've been meaning to tell you. Something that I've been keeping to myself." My heart was beating fast, as he placed his cold hands on both of my cheeks, "I remember the other night, I had a dream about us. Where I was telling you the truth about...." "Us? Like you we telling me that... You loved me." I said, he smiled. "I been loving you since day one" he said, I closed my eyes and I felt his lips pressed against mine. Feeling the warmth in my heart, and suddenly I didn't feel empty, I felt loved.

--------------------------------------------
OMG GUYSSS!!! Thank you to everyone you read this!!! It means a lot! And don't worry the story still hasn't ended yet!! We still have couple more chapters!!!! Yay!!! Don't forget to comment, rate, and vote!!! :3

xoxo Nessa <3