Part 8

WARNING - this part gets a little dirty ;) and dont hate because dirty stuff isnt my strength, i just thought that it would add to this ten-shot to have a dirty scene so yeah. its kinda short. but the really good stuff happens in the next part...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somehow you ended up sleeping at Harry's flat again that night. And somehow you got through the rest of the day, with minimal breakdowns and tears. You were lying down in his bed as he paced the floor next to you. "So what you're telling me, is that he 100% knows about us?" he asked. You nodded, swallowing hard. You didn't want Harry to get mad.

"Are you mad Harry?" you whispered. He let his shoulders down and walked over to you, giving you a small smile.

"Of course not Y/N. This is not your fault. And there is no way in hell that I'm letting you go," he responded lying down beside you. He looked at the clock: 10:00.

"Are you gonna make me go to bed now Harry?" you asked with a puppy dog face. He laughed.

"Fine. How about 11?" he suggested. It was better than nothing. "Okay let's think. What's the worst thing that could happen if he tells someone? And who would he even tell?" he asked sitting up.

"Well we could both get arrested. And maybe the principal?" you asked trying to answer his questions.

"Damnit. I hate Mrs. Burnett. She scares the crap out of me," he responded cringing.

"And that mole!" you cried.

"I know it's so big and scary!" he agreed laughing. He looked into your eyes and smiled. He put an arm around you, pulling you closer into his warmth.

"Where would you move to if you could move anywhere in the world?" you asked him out of the blue.

"Hm. That's hard. But probably Florida. I love it there. I should take you sometime," he said placing his other hand on your thigh.

"I'm gonna go get water. My throat's starting to feel a little dry," you told him as you got up.

"Alright. I'm gonna get ready for bed then love," he said also getting up. You smiled at him before going to the kitchen and pouring yourself a tall glass of water. You returned back to the room to see him lying back on the bed, with only a pair of Calvin Klein boxers on. Your eyes-widened as you nearly dropped the water. He snickered. You admired his perfect hair, as it was swept to the side carefully. His intricately chiseled abs, yelling at you to feel them. His perfect, plush lips telling you to kiss him. You set your water down quickly on your night stand before straddling on top of him. "Whoa. Well hello there Y/N," he winked. You didn't want to talk. You kissed his lips, smashing against them with your tongue. He let you in, surprised at your domination. You wanted to dominate this round. Make him love you. You slipped down one strap of your tank top, letting it hang loosely over your shoulder. You danced around with it, as his eyes traced your every move. He looked as if it was taking all his might not to pounce right on top of you. You did the same to the other side, letting it hang slightly on your shoulder. "Tease," you heard him mumble under his breath. You felt him harden slightly underneath you as you let the shirt fall to your waist. You were wearing your black laced Victoria Secret bra. You heard him grunt. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked stopping you.

"Hell yeah," you said before kissing him again. You let go of his lips and made your way down to his neck. You left love bites and nibbles everywhere. Scathing his chest with your teeth you made your way down to his precious abs. Giving each one a delicate kiss, you stopped right before his boxer line.

"Y/N," he moaned out making you giggle. You got up and got rid of your shirt, along with your yoga shorts. You had on the matching thong, just for this occasion. "Damn girl," he said grabbing your arms and pulling you back onto the bed. He kissed you hard again, before doing to your neck what you did to his. You moaned quietly every time he left a mark. He worked slowly towards your chest, fiddling with the wire strap in the back he released the bra letting it drop silently to the bed. He gasped. "Y/N," he whispered. You shut your eyes as you remembered what Hunter had done to you that day. How he had left his mark on you. How he had made you suffer. You covered up quickly with your hands, trying to cover up the deep marks he had left on you. You fell back onto the bed with tears brimming on your eyes.

"I-I-" you didn't know what to say. You didn't know how to face him after you had just ruined probably the best moment of your life.

"Y/N. Is it from him?" he asked breaking the nude silence. You nodded, letting a tear drop for your eye. You let his thin, tan finger brush the tear away. "You're beautiful," he said turning his head to you. You shook your head violently, knowing that you weren't. Knowing that he didn't want to touch you, after what he just saw.

"You probably want nothing to do with me now right?" you asked putting your hand to your head. Without a sound, he rolled over helping you up. You leaned against the back of his bed as he massaged your boobs lightly. Being extra careful around your two scars he kneaded them like dough as he made you moan out in pleasure. Your back arched forward, as you gripped onto the backboard. He let his tongue linger slowly over your nipple, as he swirled and played with it back and forth. It instantly hardened at the feel of his mouth as your toes curled forward. After doing the same to both sides he moved his way down your torso, leaving benign kisses. He took your thong in his teeth, removing it with a growl.

"You're beautiful," he said as he rubbed a gentle thumb over your dripping core. You tilted your head back as he pleasured you. "You're beautiful," he said again as he stripped of his last piece of clothing, "You're beautiful." You heard his words, and you wanted to believe it. But you knew that you weren't. That you weren't beautiful, and that he was just saying because he was expected to. "Tonight. I'm going to make you forget," he said before plunging himself into you.