Part 6

"Harry!" you cried pointing to the door. He twirled around slowly to face the vacant door.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Right-there-he-was-saw-promise-there!" you sputtered anxiously.

"Y/N. Y/N," he said calmly collecting your face in his hands, "Slow down." You took a deep breath before continuing.

"Hunter was watching us," you said closing your eyes, suddenly feeling light-headed. His horrible stare still etched into your perfectly innocent mind. He looked at you with harsh unnecessary jealousy, with those eyes that tried to...tried to rape you.

"Hunter?!" Harry said letting you go and and looking back at the door, "Like Hunter Hunter?!" You nodded, hanging your head low. You grabbed onto your temples, massaging them slowly. "Are you sure he saw us?" he asked.

"I'm sure. He was staring right at me and-and-" you couldn't go on. You were buried in slow movie-like clips from that day, on repeat inside your head. Sour tears sprouting from your eyes, not hesitating to escape. You felt Harry envelope you in a tight hug, rubbing circles soothingly in your back.

"He's gone now. He's not gonna hurt you anymore," he whispered into your hair.

"But-but what if he does!" you cried out in agony, "He knows where I live!" You didn't want to feel his rough hands handle you again, you didn't want to feel his gruff touch, you didn't want to see his heartless face that you once fell for. That's right, you fell for Hunter. Hard. He was your everything at one point. You couldn't function without him, until he changed. He never told you why he changed, he just did.

"Y/N? Stay with me tonight? At my flat?" Harry asked pulling away so that he could look into your eyes. You nodded, sniffling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's a towel and a change of clothes," Harry said handing you a bundle of stuff.

"Thanks," you replied before taking it into the bathroom. A few minutes later you came out, feeling more refreshed than ever, with a pair of his navy sweats, one of his big t-shirts, and the towel wrapped tightly around your hair.

"You look good in my clothes," Harry said as he noticed you come out of the shower. You giggled before blushing a deep red.

"Don't blush babe," he said tilting your chin up and pecking your lips slightly. You saw the word babe come out of his lips and it made you shiver. Nobody has ever called you babe, except Hunter. You didn't want to think about him right now. You wanted to think about Harry. "I'm gonna take a shower now. I'll be real quick babe. Make yourself at home," there it was again. Babe. You smiled and nodded. You went into your backpack searching for your phone. You dialed the numbers that you swore to memorize the day you got your iPhone.

"Hello?" your mom answered.

"Mom?"

"Y/N! Where are you young lady!"

"Mom! I'm fine! I'm at Jennifer's house, could I stay the night?"

"I don't know Y/N...It's a school night you know that."

"Pleaseeeee. Jenn's parent's said it's okay."

"Really? Then I guess it's fine. Do you need me to drop off your pajamas or anything?"

"Nope, I'm fine. I can just borrow some of hers." You looked down at your cozy outfit and grinned.

"Okay sleep early okay hun? Love you Y/N."

"Love you too mum." You hung up and placed your phone back into your bag. You decided to look around his flat while he was in the shower, since he was still in the shower. You went through his kitchen to the living room, where there was a bunch of framed things on the wall. There was everything from diplomas, to academic awards, to pictures...Your eyes set on one picture of him with a girl. This didn't seem like just any girl. He had his arm slung around her and a beer bottle. She was kissing his cheek, and he was making a kissy face in return. He looked younger, but it couldn't have been more than 2 years ago.