Part 7

You took cover under a giant tree. You didn't know what type of tree, because after all science wasn't your best subject. You looked at the time on your phone and groaned. You only had 5 minutes until the first bell rang and you were about 10 minutes from the school. You decided to just go back into the rain, it's better to be soaking wet than be like an hour late for math right? You walked slowly through the pouring rain, careful not to misplace a step and slip. Then you heard an unexpected sound coming from behind you. It was the roar of a car. It came to an abrupt stop beside you. You squinted your eyes, you didn't need to even look in the car, you knew who's it was. You'd recognize his old stationwagon any day.

It was Hunter.

You first thought was to run and get the hell away from that crazy man, but then you thought about how much you wanted to finally face him, and tell him off for all the horrible things he's done to you. You decided to stay put. The rain seemed to pick up above you, if that was even possible. You saw the passenger seat window roll down slowly. There he was. He looked as if he had been crying for days, his hair was unusually messy, and his lips chapped as usual. He looked as if he was going through a terrible breakup and that he stays up crying every night over you until midnight or just a terrible hangover. Or both.

"What do you want Hunter?!" you gawked through the rain.

"I want to talk to you Y/N," he said sincerely, "Please." He looked as if he was going to burst into his tears at any moment. You stood, unsure of what to do. He pushed the door open. "Come on babe. Let me give you a ride. It's pouring. Please. I promise I won't pull anything," you don't know what made you do it. Maybe it was the falling rain that was messing up your hearing, or the way he called you babe, but you got in. You slammed the door behind you breathing heavily. You stared forward not wanting to make eye contact. You just wanted to get to class.

"Drive," you snarled.

"No," he replied. You were ready to jump back out of the car right then and there but you didn't. "I want to talk to you," he whispered in a less harsh tone.

"There's nothing to talk about," you shrugged.

"Yes. There is. What I did to you was terrible. It was absolutely horrendous. I hate myself for it. I was so stupid. I don't know what came over me. I should've never taken advantage of you like that. I'm so sorry," he said in one breath. You turned to look at him. You saw how much he wanted you back. You saw how much he regretted what he did. But that doesn't change anything.

"But that doesn't change anything," you said out loud this time.

"Please Y/N. You have to forgive me. I'm so sorry. I'm beating myself up about it every night. Please. I love you babe," he said a lone tear trickling down his cheek. You wanted to tell him it was alright, that you at least forgive him, that you at least wanted to be friends. But you thought of Harry.

"No. I'm not-" he cut you off with a kiss. Just like Harry does. Except this wasn't a sweet way of telling you to shut up. It was cold, rough, and mean. Just like him. You pulled away gagging, and coughing.

"What are you doing?!" you spat.

"Getting you back," he growled. There it was. That same look you always see in his eyes. The way he looked at you with a distasteful craving. "Come here Y/N," he said one hand grabbing the bottom of your blouse the other groping your boob. You pulled away quickly, opening the car door and grabbing your backpack.

"Stop!" you yelled at him as he ripped a sharp fingernail against your neck.

"You're gonna regret this!" he yelled, as you tried to slam the door on his arm. He refused to let you go, but you ran. You just ran. And as you ran you heard him yell, "I know about Mr. Styles!"

You were looking for one thing. And one thing only. Harry. You needed to find him. To be in his arms. You ran to his classroom, only to stop in your tracks. The first class of the day had already started. You locked eyes with him, as he saw you outside of his door. His eyes widened, as he took in the sight. You were soaking wet, barely clinging onto your backpack. Your hair was wild and you were muddy from all the running. You were panting, and ready to fall over, but you needed him first. He turned back to his class, said something quickly, before grabbing a blanket from the couch he has in the back of his room and ran outside to you. Before you could explain, he hugged you causing you to make an "Ooof" sound. You stayed in his arms, with the blanket between the two of you, for a few minutes. You had dropped your school bag to the ground. "Come here," he mumbled leading you over to the staircase, where you would be a little more secluded from the giant school. "I'm such an ass," he said after awhile. His arms haven't left your body. He used all of the body heat left in him to keep you warm. "I shouldn't have made you walk here. I didn't know it was gonna rain. But still. That was so dumb of me. I should've walked and you should've taken my car. I am so so so sorry Y/N," he said slapping his forehead repeatedly with back of his hand.

"No Harry! It's f-f-fine," you said still chattering from the cold air.

"Y/N? What's that?" he breathed pointing to your neck and gasping. You looked down, to see a fresh stream of blood dripping from a long cut along the bottom of your neck, close to your chest. It must've been from when Hunter scratched you. You let the tears fall into Harry's lap as you explained,

"Whi-while I was walking. Hunter dr-drove by. And he-he tried to-" you began.

"That little-" Harry started loudly.

"Ju-just listen. He told me th-that he wanted me back. That he wa-was really so-sorry. And that it was all a bi-big mistake. But when I re-refused his offer he did th-this!" you cried out pointing to the scar he made upon your flesh. The whole time Harry was shaking his head, still angry at himself.

"It's all my fault," he said letting the thick tears fall from his beautiful eyes, "I'm sorry. I'm the worst boyfriend."

"No. Harry. You are the best boyfriend I've ever had. If it weren't for you I would be Hunter's slut right now. You saved me Harry," you said as you looked at him with tears. He kissed your lips softly. You could taste a mix of rain, tears, and sorrow in one short little kiss, "You saved me Harry Styles."